Anima Gate of Memories is a third person action RPG that tells the story of two beings bound by an unwilling pact, an ancient monster and a girl who lost her past… Anima is mostly focused on combat and exploration, but it also has deep roleplaying elements.
About this game
Anima: Gate of Memories – Launch Trailer | PS4
Anima: Gate of Memories Walkthrough Part 1 (PS4, XONE, PC) Gameplay
Anima Gate Of Memories Review
- Cool story.
- Lots of fun.
- Refund please.
- No combo systems.
- Voice actors, meh.
- Functional skill tree.
- Interesting story line.
- Nice story nice gameplay
- A game for true rpg fans 🙂
- A gem among the indie games.
- I had a lot of fun with this game.
- It is quick, but very button mashy.
- The story is well developed as well.
- For a small team it is a very good game .
- Combat is brisk and fun, kind of DMC-Lite.
- I really enjoyed the unique combat system.
- The storyline and gameplay are pretty good.
- It’s a good competent 3rd person action RPG.
- An action game with adventurous parts in it.
- Good look at the Anima Beyond Fantasy world.
- Some cambat can be hard till you level up a bit.
- Good story, good graphs, avarage fighting system.
- Resident Evil had better voice acting, seriously.
- If you’re into hard action rpgs, this is a must-buy.
- Characters and story are average, but they arent bad.
- That said, much of the voice acting is very well done.
- This is one gem of an action rpg, if I’ve ever seen one.
- I personally love the shadingCons:The story felt too short.
- I can deal with tough boss fights, even if I dont like them.
- Other than that the game is a must buy for Anime RPG lovers.
- I feel like there is a lot of backstory I don’t know though.
- This game brings a fresh perspective to the Action RPG genre.
- It is a great hack and slash game mixed with puzzle elements.
- The story that they built with its background seems quite fine.
- Some bosses are really broken but overall its a fun game to play.
- So this may not be your cup of tea if you dislike story in games.
- The low level cap hints to you that it won’t require much grinding.
- There are also the amazing flashback scenes and the loading screens.
- Challenging Rpg, lots of traps, puzzels and awesome boss encounters.
- The difference in play style between the two characters is almost none.
- I really like it, the fun is definitely there (as well as the difficulty).
- You also have an good variety of opponent so you wont get bored of combat.
- Some enemies are more vulnerable to close combat, others to ranged attacks.
- It’s a combo based action game like Devil May Cry or similar types of stuff.
- Well, so far it seems like it’s the best indie game I have ever seen or played.
Reddit subreddits and hot topics
Anima: Gate of Memories
“I am Carlos B. García, creator of the indie Action RPG Anima Gate of
Memories and writer of Anima Beyond Fantasy books! AMA!”
“[Sila Store] Anima Gate of Memories (-20%) Castles (-11%) Demon’s Crystals
(-15%) HassleHeart (-11%)”
“[Steam][Release] Anima Gate of Memories ($17.99 / 10% off) – Offer ends 9
“[Playfield] Daily Deal – Anima Gate of Memories $17.99 / 17.99€ / £13.49
(-10% off) – Steam keys included”
Anima – Gate of Memories
Anima Gate of Memories (Action RPG releasing on Xbox One in 2015)
“Anima: Gate of Memories Launch Trailer – Available June 3rd, 2016 on Xbox
One, Steam, and PS4”
List of Expected Upcoming Good Game Titles
Anima: Gate of Memories now available for pre-order on Xbox One
Anima: Gate of Memories is expected to release in the first week of June
Recommend an alternative game
Anima Gate of Memories – Final trailer
“Anima: Gate of Memories Added to the Steam Store (Trailer on the store
page). Releases June 3rd”
Anima Gate of Memories on Linux in 3 to 4 weeks
How Long is Anima: Gate of Memories
- Main: 16 Hours
- Main +extras: 20 Hours
- Completionist: 28 Hours
- Combined: 20 Hours
- Replayability: 0