[Total: 2 Average: 3.5/5]
A 2D action game featuring a young man with the power of lightning who stands for freedom against the evil ambitions of a massive organization. When lightning strikes a new legend is born.
About this game
- Mega Man Zero: Gunvolt
- The former…is rather lacking.
- PC ported also works flawless for me.
- I can’t use keyboard because hard for me.
- It has an in depth story “”Anime Style””.
- Special moves are kind of annoying to use.
- Everything is fine except for the controls.
- Now, I ran through this game extremely fast.
- A Nintendo 3DS game with Megaman Z&ZX style.
- Think of it as like Carol from Freedom Planet.
- The boss fight really shines through the game.
- As for the sound effects, they’re pretty basic.
- This is everything I loved from the Megaman X era.
- You can now use special attacks using a controller.
- It’s an incredibely interesting concept, and I love it.
- I run a 3-year-old AMD processor and the game runs fine.
- It look and in many way play a lot like Megaman X title.
- Gameplay works soild and fair with acceptable challenges.
- There are so many different options for playing this game.
- Inti Creates did a decent job with the English translation.
- Like Zero, Gunvolt will destroy enemies that blocks his path.
- It is a 2d side-scroller and should be viewed as such.
- So, nothing to really exemplify in the art/graphics department.
- The full-drawn art in cutscenes and dialogue is also incredible.
- Each stage has unique challenge which require different technique.
- I spent about 10 hours grinding for materials and finding secrets.
- Newbies and vets might get bored too quickly, combat is repetitive.
- I tried playing this game with the keyboard, and it is VERY clunky.
- Pretty damn fine action platformer orginaly released on nintendo 3ds.
- Different special moves can take up different amounts of special bars.
- Honestly, I like that about this game, cause I love the Megaman X series.
- If anything, the ending is interesting (though I saw it from a mile away).
- There are two sets for the English language, one with voice, one with not.
- What the story REALLY did for me was want to come back and play the sequel.
- This is a worthy spiritual successor to the hero who fights for his beliefs.
- Nice that Inti Creates finally made a Spirtual Successor to Mega Man Zero/ZX.
- It introduces a new systems and a bite sized platformer with solid mechanics.
- The story revolves around your mission to kill THE Waifu of some evil company.
- Which can make boss battles fairly difficult if you’re trying to read ANd play.
- The 2D graphics are great and the control itself is perfect. Highly recommended.
Best alternatives and similar games to azure striker gunvolt
- Shovel knight
- Megaman zero
- Mighty gunvolt
How Long is Azure Striker GUNVOLT
- Main: 5½ Hours
- Main +extras: 9 Hours
- Completionist: 27 Hours
- Combined: 7½ Hours
- Replayability: 21.4286%