Dragon Fin Soup seamlessly blends genres to create a fresh experience: half story-driven tactical RPG and half high-stakes roguelike with a pinch of crass humor and a heaping helping of murder & madness set in a procedurally generated fantasy world.
- Beautiful artwork.
- I had fun with it – 4/5
- t’s hard, Fun, but hard
- It’s what an RPG should be.
- Procedurally generated maps.
- This game is oozing strategy.
- Fun roguelike with a funny story.
- This is where it feels most casual.
- I’ve had a lot of fun with this game.
- The crafting system is really top notch.
- That being said, the game is fun to play.
- First and foremost, the game is ton of fun.
- DFS is a fantastic take on a Rogue-like RPG.
- It’s hella fun! So glad I kickstartered this.
- Many mobs, interesting world and his history.
- Rogue like + dungeon crawler rpg.
- You have plenty of time to think your strategy.
- Definitely worth a try for fantasy and RPG fans.
- controls are awful and make the game no fun to play
- All quests so far have been essentially side quests.
- There are no skill trees, classes, abilities, perks.
- ood game, an old bump RPG brought into the modern day.
- It is directly over your character, stopping all action.
- I have to admit, it’s a more fun than it was on day one.
- I still had a lot of fun with it though! My rating: 8/10.
- The campaign mode is enchanting, but incredibly repetitive.
- Soon after quiting it I am tempted to start playing it again.
- The manual is extremely short and not nearly detailed enough.
- Oh and alcohol is used to restore HP, just like in real life.
- Get it if you’re a fan of rogue likes and/or story-driven RPG.
- Like any great RPG you can get lost in side quests if you want.
- Its an interesting dynamic and adds to fun game play either way.
- It’s a fun game with a fresh take on turned based RPG mechanics.
- Story or freeplay, RPG with cool characters that you can choose.
- Touchscreen is too tedious and not precise enough for the action.
- Between the mouse and the gamepad, I get by and have a lot of fun.
- Sadly the developers have catered to the casual players on this one.
- As it is now, any minor annoyances are outweighed by the fun factor.
- Long story short – controls kill fun.U should know this before buying.
- Since it’s a turn based game I can’t see this being much of a problem.
- It’s fun, it s quirkly, it’s got a lot of “”game”” to play around with.
- I am having fun with the game more so now that the story is opening up.
- DFS feels like it doesn’t know if it wants to be an RPG or a Rogue-like.
- The game became incredibly replayable, especially on the Survival modes.
- Thankfully there is an autosave function every time you enter a new room.
- I love my strategy turn based games, but I cant find the “”fun”” in this.
- That said I am still trying to play it and I am having some occasional fun.
- Beautifully crafted, diffecult, tactical, inventive and thoroughly extensive.
- It resembles games like Sproggiwood more so than KeeperRL/ Caves of Qud/ Ect.
- The artwork that is there is really good, but not in an indie-hit kind of way.
- Yet 3 hours in, I have yet to actually start anything resembling a main quest.
- The game has bombs, ranged weapons and spells, but you don`t need to use them.
- An inventive, tongue-in-cheek, diffecult, addictive and so on and so forth RPG.
Dragon Fin Soup – Official Trailer | PS4, PS3, PS Vita
DRAGON FIN SOUP Gameplay ★ Red Robin A CUTE!! ★ Falcon 1 Shot [Let’s Play]
Dragon Fin Soup Review (Is It Worth It?)
How Long is Dragon Fin Soup
- Main: 28 Hours
- Main +extras: —
- Completionist: —
- Combined: 28 Hours
- Replayability: 66.6667%
Reddit subreddits and hot topics
Dragon Fin Soup | Strategy JRPG-style RPG
“Dragon Fin Soup has been broken on PS4 and PSVITA for over 3 months now and
the developers have not released a single patch to fix the numerous issues
with the game.”
Dragon Fin Soup [Official Discussion Thread]
Dragon fin soup about to launch!
“It’s been three months. Will Dragon Fin Soup ever see a patch that makes it
playable on Playstation platforms? Or did the developers take the IGC money
from Sony and run?”
“Dragon Fin Soup’s Kickstarter stretch goals posted; less than $13k needed
to reach first goal plus all future funding goes towards PS3, PS4, and Vita
“Less than 24 hours remain for Dragon Fin Soup Kickstarter, funding reached
just over $100,000”
Anyone find dragon fin soup boring?
Dragon fin soup is a clunky mess
Concept art drawings i did for the Dragon Fin Soup RPG [x-post conceptart]
Should I get Dragon Fin Soup?
Roguelike Tactical RPG Dragon Fin Soup
Dragon Fin Soup is up ($19.99 free for plus, cross buy, 408 MB)
Dragon Fin Soup arrives next week on PS4, PS3 & PS Vita, free for PS Plus
[Steam] Dragon Fin Soup (9.99 / 50% off)