Dungeon Warfare is a challenging tower defense strategy game where you become a dungeon lord to defend your dungeons with deadliest of traps and insidious contraptions against greedy adventurers and wanna-be heroes.
- Nice Pixel Graphics.
- Super fun TD game…
- Tower defense done right.
- Great tower defense game.
- It has a level editor too.
- Nicely done pixel graphics.
- This is an extremely fun game.
- Amazing! Better than Defense Grid 1.
- Up there with Gemcraft. Retro graphics.
- An awesome, addictive tower defense game.
- It’s a fun, yet challenging, tower defense.
- Best tower defense game I’ve played so far.
- One of a kind dungeon “”tower defense”” game.
- The in game map editor is also a nice addition.
- Tower defense games don’t get better than this.
- It’s a well-crafted and super fun tower defense.
- A great tower defense game with sound mechanics.
- Some are action based, but nothing insane thus far.
- Manage your money poorly and you’ll struggle to move on.
- A great tower defense game with a very flexible approach.
- Pretty much the best Solo Tower Defense Game on the Market.
- The animations are awesome and the crazy deaths are super fun.
- It’s good for a tower defense game to have threatening enemies.
- If you enjoy tower defense games then you should buy this game.
- Level layout will determine your strategy, forcing you to adapt.
- This is one of the most complex tower defense games I’ve played.
- Very strategy orientated using the right traps at the right time.
- Really fun tower defense game with a decent amount of replayability
- If you are a fan of tower defense games you will probably like this.
- This TD is incredible, its not super easy, and its not extremely hard.
- I cannot understand why many indie games have such a short soundtrack.
- I recommend this game if you have any interest in tower defense games.
- If you like anything remotely tower defense related don’t think twice.
- I highly recommend this for anyone that enjoys tower defense type games.
- Nice and fun Tower Defense Game.Challenging sometimes, but never unfair.
- Pros: Gameplay in general, Rune system, Upgrade system, Workshop/Editor.
- If you like tower defense games, retro graphics, etc – buy this game now!
- The music is a touch on the flat side, but the sound effects are spot on.
- It’s easily up with Bloons TD5 as one of my favorite Tower defense games.
- Pleasant pixel graphic, the music is nice too but gets repetitive quickly.
- As far as tower defenses go, I feel Dungeon Warfare is quite the original.
- Early Access Review Currently one of the best tower defense games on Steam.
- And I truly believe this is one of the better tower defense games out there.
- TL;DR: If you like tower defense games, this is an enjoyable TD with a twist.
Dungeon Warfare – Launch Trailer
“ Let’s Play Dungeon Warfare Gameplay Part 1 – First Blood/Crossroads –
Tower Defense Game”