Dwelvers is a real time strategy game where The player takes the role of an evil Dungeon Lord who guide its minions through building their own dungeon below and above the surface. Manage elaborate production chains cater to the needs and quirks of each monster and lead them to battles against other monsters and pathetic humans.
About this game
- Certainly a fun game.
- It’s a fun game but way too short.
- It’s a very fun game for early access.
- It’s just pure fun and very addictive.
- Think Dungeon Keeper meets Dwarf Fortress.
- It is truley a fun game when it works tho <3
- The keys here are RTS and resource management.
- This game feels simpler and more casual for it.
- First off, this is nothing like Dungeon Keeper.
- Lots of fun for the first run through of the game.
- Trying to perfect your dungeon is highly addictive.
- It’s a fun game, even though it’s only in Early Access.
- There is more fun and always something to do in Dwelvers.
- It’s a fun dungeon builder with a solid engine behind it.
- Feels like Dungeon Keeper with some Dwarf Fortress mixed in.
- The music is empowering to help delve in a game like Dwelvers.
- Dwelvers is a real time strategy game about building a dungeon.
- It’s still got a long way to go, but so far it’s a fun game to play.
- This trade system is nearly identical to Settlers.Traps are a thing.
- This means impassible cliffs are a thing.Maps are randomly generated.
- You have actual production chains for farming and feeding your people.
- This seems like it could be the real spiritual successor to the series.
- After playing the free demo for some time, I decided to purchase the game.
- A very fun game in the same genre as Dungeon Keeper before they messed that up.
- Hopefully more functions and micromanaging will be present in the future releases.
- It’s still early access but fun with tons of potential to be a great long term game.
- I am seriously disappointed this game has so many glitiches it’s not even fun to play.
- He is a good developer from the Amiga era coding fun gameplay and an interesting story.
- This game’s one of those few you’ll genuinely have “”fun”” with, and it’s only alpha! “
- The spiritual successor to “”Dungeon Keeper.””‘Dwelvers”” > “”Dungeons””Wicked good fun. “
Best alternatives and similar games
- War for the Overworld
- Dungeon Keeper
Dwelvers Trailer v3.0
Dwelvers: Ep. #1 – MOTHER OF DUNGEONS -= Gameplay & Walkthrough =-
Reddit subreddits and hot topics
“To everyone complaining about Dungeon Keeper, one guy has been working on a
Revamped version called Dwelvers. He deserves more attention.”
“Dwelvers surface world introduced, win a free copy of the game by helping
us decide what should be in it.”
“Dwelvers, an RTS resource management game inspired by Dungeon Keeper.
Please help me decide what graphics I should use 🙂”
Dwelvers Alpha 0.8j has now been released.
“Dwelvers Alpha 0.5c (inspired by Dungeon Keeper and Settlers) is released
and available for download 🙂”
“Dwelvers – a game inspired by dungeon keeper and the settlers has just set
its latest build 0.5 for free”
Greetings from the new guy
“[Bundle Stars] Steam deals – Guns of Icarus Online ($1.99 / -80%), Guns of
Icarus Online Triple Pack ($4.49 / -85%), Dwelvers ($7.49 / -50%), Dino
D-Day Complete Pack ($1.49 / -91%)”
Anyone checked out Dwelvers? How do WftO and Dwelvers compare?
“[BundleStars] The Premier Collection | $9.99 for Deadfall Adventures, From
the Depths, Lifeless Planet Premier Edition, Penarium, Dwelvers”
A bunch of monsters having a drink in “Dwelvers”
[Coinplay.io] Week-long Sale: Dwelvers ($7.49 / -50%) [Steam]
Highlights from the Underworld