Dying Light: The Following – Enhanced Edition takes parkour-fueled zombie survival to a whole new level. Enjoy the definitive Dying Light experience with the brand-new Legend system improved visuals major gameplay enhancements and more.
- You play in first person view as you explore the world.
- Dying Light is a first-person, action survival game set in a vast open world.
- I highly recommend this to fans of zombies, RPGs, open worlds packed full of side quests, and parkour!
- Graphics are top notch, everything looks outstanding maxed out, both the city and the slums are designed really well to fit the fast paced action of the game.
- Fast paced, good perks, good voice acting, smooth gameplay, almost photorealistic characters and good multiplayer synchronization.
- I actually found mouse and keyboard much easier for the parkour than my XBox 360 gamepad.
- There are 44 side quests in total, however, they make up for their lack of quantity with their quality.
- There are so many side missions all with interesting rewards and interesting storylines.
- There are 3 skill trees rather than just 1 and they are all leveled separately.
- This game has the essence of Dead Island and Mirror Edge combined with the in-depth character options from Far Cry 3 and 4.
- Interesting characters, and I really like the combat, its fluid and really immersive.
- Crafting is nice but can get repetitive with the same items being scattered all over the world.
Best alternatives and similar games