Take control of your own starship in a cutthroat galaxy. Elite Dangerous brings gaming’s original open world adventure into the modern generation with a connected galaxy evolving narrative and the entirety of the Milky Way re-created at its full galactic proportions.
Best alternatives and similar games
- The trade system is crap.
- Actually has multiplayer.
- Watching paint dry is more fun.
- Not so fun to deal with as I hoped.
- Great combat, extremely polished ui.
- Really, play for fun, not for credits.
- Controlling your space ship feels good.
- Space travel looks absolutely fantastic.
- Many pirates will let you go for a price.
- If you’re into space sims, buy this game.
- We are talking Free to Play levels of grind.
- But it is a very polished, solid and fun beta.
- Some players are complaining about “”grinding””.
- Just like space, this game is extremely punishing.
- This is the Euro-Truck Simulator part of the game.
- Oh yes, there will be players attracted to the fun.
- Random encounters would spell trouble for new pilots.
- Elite Dangerous is a game of massive scope and ambition.
- Complete lack of content makes the game extremely boring.
- The overall content of the game funnels down like this:1.
- Flipping on your rover is crazy fun…for the first hour.
- So stop wasting our time with pointless grinding already.
- Combat can branch into bounty hunter, mercenary, or pirate.
- The problem is, the things you can do are extremely simple.
- You cannot store cargo or you hard earned exploration data.
- Find what you like, and if you get bored, try something else.
- If you die you lose hours of tedious boring grinding trading.
- If you liked Euro Truck Simulator, then you’ll like this game.
- If you like space simulation games you’ll enjoy Elite Dangerous.
- With every update, Elite Dangerous begins to feel more like a game.
- But don’t expect any large guilds or corporations like in EvE Online.