Empyrion – Galactic Survival is a 3D open world space survival adventure in which you can fly across space and land on planets. Build explore fight and survive in a hostile galaxy full of hidden dangers.
About this game
Best alternatives and similar games
- So much fun.
- Amazingly fun.
- Exciting PVP10.
- Conquered Solar System.
- It has real multiplayer.
- I played only on a Player vs.
- Have fun 🙂 I know Im still am.
- CVs and SVs can fly underwater.
- Building bases? Space engineers.
- Learn the assault rifle, make it.
- It’s also a fraction of the price.
- Empyrion is a Survival Action game.
- I can’t wait for deep space travel.
- This is a very addicting, fun game.
- Quite fun learning by yourself too.
- The crafting system is very polished.
- In creative mode, your jetpack flies.
- Though honestly first person is best.
- This creates a game of tower defense.
- 10/10 very well done for a pre alpha.
- Been having lots of fun with this one.
- Multiplayer isn’t yet fully functional.
- It’s like no man’s sky but actually fun
- Space travel to multiple planets, check.
- Oh so much fun i had there and then BANG.
- Hard working devs for such a small team9.
- YeahEmpyrion has very nice RPG mechanics..
- Similar to Space Engineers, but not quite.
- Space exploration that works really well5.
- Fun factor: 8 (lots to explore and discover.
- And I have even tried it on multiplayer yet.
- PvP leaves something to be desired.The bugs.
- Single player and Multiplyer are both great.
- Space Engineers just added planets recently.
- The same goes for most first person shooters.
- This is an amazingly fun space survival game.
- Well worth the 10$. I only played multiplayer.
- GIve it a look, plenty of fun for the price. “
- Space combat? Every good old space combat game.
- This game is everything Space Engineers is not.
- EXPs etcIts fun to raid enemy NPC base trust me..
- Spaceships are disparate and are highly detailed.
- It has singleplayer as well as multiplayer modes.
- But Space Engineers is a Engineers Building Game.
- If you want a story (as of right now) move along.
- There are so many adventures to be had in Empyrion.
- The devs have been awesome and work extremely hard.
- I park it underwater and go loot an abandoned mine.
- Well done.The Negative:The game looks like half-life.
- The Steam workshop is heavily integrated in Empyrion.
- You level up by mining, farming, scavnging and killing.
- Don’t expect any kind of storyline, ultimate goal, etc.
- I took out my assault rifle and decided to check it out.
- I accidentally fell off the space station in deep space.
- While yes, this is HUGELY a rip off of Space Engineers…
- Most fun I’ve had in survival multiplayer since minecraft.
- Very well executed and devs so far seem to be on the ball.
- I keep coming back and it’s always fun! Great community too!
- Game has huge potential for growth but already loads of fun.
- Generating Oxygen, Day / Night Cycle with a spherical globe.
- The multiplayer is where the game could really use some help.
- I have got Elite dangerous, Star citizen and other AAA games.
- I didn’t even talk about how much fun I’ve had in multiplayer.
- That being said, it’s quite playable as-is and definitely fun.
- Two players cannot access the same machine / container either.
- The devs are very active in bug fixing and on the steam forums.
- Much like Space Engineers each update will bring new Surprises.
- This game has made me a believer in voxel based building games.
- It’s very much about trying not to die in a hostile environment.
- Its tedious with lots of fiddly micromanagement and extra steps.
- Several planets/moons to explore, all randomly generated.Con’s1.
- I bought this with NMS refund money and still have $40 left over.
- Its what I wish space engineers was, I can land on planets now!!!
- Can rebind, however, you can only bind a key to a single function.
- At $19.99, if you play with friends, I totally recommend this game.
- My most intense experience came while raiding an alien power plant.
- I love Space Engineers, but this brings something new to the table.
- I did actually find this a bit more enjoyable than Space Engineers.
- I’ve had so much fun playing with buddies on our own private server.
- New Approach: Underwater then tunnel.Well it worked but took forever.
- Starving to death while changing settings isn’t really my idea of fun “
- Kinda like minecraft when that first got released, with no recipes etc.
- So far I have experienced no issue with any multiplayer aspects either.
- There are sound effects are for everything I’ve found, so far at least.
- But what their scanners didn’t pick up is that this man is Chuck Norris.
- The crafting system is fantasticly involved and pretty well thought out.
- Oh yes, private servers!!! Its not perfect..but they are working on it!!
- Space flight & Atmospheric Flight, Landing on Planets Basic Creature AI.
- Even if they don’t alter what I’d like altered… this game is hella fun.
- Multiplayer that seems to work very smoothly in my testing using Hamachi.
- And it truly is worth the price.Get a refund on NMS and buy this.Fly safe.
- Combining Space Engineers, fps shooting and some light survival mechanics.
- You start with a handgun, but the assault rifle upgrade has a powerful feel.
- Small dev team that has pushed out lots of content and bug fixes pretty fast.
- Already fully functional (yet a Pre Alpha?), wonderfully complex and diverse.
- Akua is Hawaiian for âgodâ & definitely looks like a lost world paradise.
- It even has multiplayer so you can experience galactic survival with friends.
- If you’ve played Space Engineers before you will know what I’m talking about.
- Notably, these skills include unlocking various things to help you base build.
- I also want to mention this is not a bad game and their is some fun to be had.
Empyrion – Galactic Survival: Alpha Launch Trailer
“Empyrion Galactic Survival -Ep. 8- “”Shipyard Space Base!”” -Let’s Play
Gameplay- Alpha 3 (S-8)”
Empyrion Galactic Survival – Review
Reddit subreddits and hot topics
Empyrion – Galactic Survival
Empyrion Galactic Survival Dedicated Server HQ
**serious question** Has anyone played Empyrion Galactic Survival
Empyrion: Galactic Survival…. No man’s Sky, but not
“As an alternative to No Man’s Sky, check out Empyrion: Galactic Survival.
It is in pre-alpha but is also in a very playable state with crafting,
planetary travel, base-building, and more. Don’t take my word for it – read
[Steam] Winter Sale 2015 | Day 1
“Disappointed in No Man’s Sky? This game is on sale. (Empyrion – Galactic
Is Empyrion Galactic Survival similar to Ark: Survival Evolved?
[Steam] Empyrion – Galactic Survival ($9.99/50% off)
How is Empyrion Galactic Survival? (Space Sandbox)
“[Steam] Early Access Launch – Empyrion – Galactic Survival £12.23 / €16.19
/ $16.19 (10% off) | Sale ends August 12th @ 10AM PST”
[SIB] Empyrion: Galactic Survival
“[Steam] Weekend Deal: Empyrion – Galactic Survival £8.15/ €10.79/ $10.79
(40% off). FREE WEEKEND until Sunday May 15th. Ends May 16th 10AM PST”
“Recommendation: Empyrion: Galactic Survival. Planetary landings, procedural
star systems in development, and building mechanics from Space Engineers“