Explore fight survive and unravel mysteries in this unique and unforgiving 3D isometric RPG set in an original dark low fantasy world. Exanima’s exceptional attention to detail and realistic simulation of all things aim to provide a deeply immersive and dynamic gameplay experience.
- You will get frustrated.
- A little like Dark Souls in tone.
- This is only for male characters.
- Very satisfying, skillful, and fun.
- This is why I enjoy low fantasy settings.
- Looked like a neat little dungeon crawler.
- This PREQUEL is awesome, engaging, and fun.
- This game is extremely hard to learn at first.
- I’ve had so much fun crawling through the dungeons.
- That happens in real life, but never in video games.
- I’m not a big fan of Dark Souls, but I love this game.
- Like an old school one (except that is avantgarde too).
- Melee combat is gripping, sophisticated, and challenging.
- There are videos / etc of the movement / battle mechanics.
- It is a grim and dark place, set in a low fantasy setting.
- Exanima is an isometric physics-based dungeon crawling RPG.
- I havent had this much fun in a dungeon crawl in a long time.
- The inventory management in this game is absolutely atrocious.
- The main game has a Dark Souls feel to it, excellent immersion.
- It brings a fresh new formula to combat in top-down action RPGs.
- Things in this game feel and handle like they would in real life.
- The world is NOT procedurally generated, and structured on levels.
- Shame.Second of all, you have to understand that you will STILL DIE.
- Axe tries to hit me a second time he trips over the same chair I did.
- One of the funniest moments I had was when I was cornered by two guys.
- I’ve never been so immersed in an isometric RPG as I am with this one.
- This game is somewhat like Dark Souls, where the story isn’t fed to you.
- This is where I’d normally click ‘refund’ and say f**k this s**t for life.
- All in all, it’s just a fun sort-of mini game, and can be quite addictive.
- The only randomly generated elements of this game are the items in chests.
- This may very well be the best combat system for an RPG I have ever played.
- The combat is not flashy but that makes it so much fun, like a proper brawl.
- If you want an enjoyable dungeon crawl RPG …I would do some more research.
- While Exanima is mainly a dungeon crawler, Sui Generis is the full blown RPG.
Exanima – Trailer
Exanima Second Look – Gameplay and Review
Exanima First Look – Review and Gameplay
Reddit subreddits and hot topics
Exanima Prelude to Sui Generis dungeon crawler
Struggle is real [Exanima]
“My girlfriend stared at my face for a few minutes and then laid this one on
Permadeath and why it’s a horrible idea for Exanima.
Exanima .RPK files?
So question about exanima being a prelude?
How to save your game in Exanima
Exanima 6.3.3 out now!
Exanima to date
Exanima 0.6 Released
Exanima trailer, just released on Steam
Shot of my wagon I took yesterday
“I picked up a unicorn this weekend. Here’s my 6-speed nogaro blue on nogaro
alcantara B5 S4 avant”
Exanima advanced combat tutorial
Exanima Highlights From the Beta Arena