Graviteam Tactics: Mius-Front – tactical battalion level combat simulation. Action takes place in the summer of 1943 at Mius river and Saur-Mogila tumulus area of over 140 sq. km. Four large-scale operations for the Red Army and Wehrmacht.
- Time to get a refund
- This game is REAL war. Love it!
- This game is so good its funny.
- A strategy game for real players.
- Super-hardcore wargame simulation.
- Fun. Play the older games, this is garbage.
- Reality here and truth to history are king.
- I think its fun but you actually need Patience.
- It is just superb, well done Graviteam *claps*.
- However, this is a completely unique strategy game.
- The sound design is great compared to operation star.
- It’s a high level strategy game not a traditional RTS.
- There’s not much strategy involved with such bland maps.
- Game is incredibly cinematic and dramatic and a ton of fun.
- I played a lot of close combat and this is such an improvement.
- Actual impact on your actions once a scenario starts are minimal.
- A small team making something so incredibly deep and beautiful…
- This thing is more tacitcal simulation than rock, paper, scissors.
- An incredible game where deep strategy meets in a real time world.
- In addition you can have allies/team mates (in the campaign as well).
- It’s closer to Close Combat, Combat mission or perhaps Theater of War.
- Click bait RTS is mindless fun, this is mindful mass murder simulator.
- For people who grew up on games like Close Combat, this is a must have.
- If you love a good WW2 strategy game then this will make you very happy.
- Few games could, like Fallout: New Vegas, Diablo 3, CoH2 and some others.
- You could say its a mix out of mow and a bit Total war + Very long battles.
- If you are interested in this theatre or World War 2 wargaming, this is great
- Well done Graviteam and I can’t wait to see what you guys are working on next!
Graviteam Tactics: Mius-Front Teaser Trailer
Graviteam Tactics Mius-Front Gameplay
Graviteam Tactics: Mius-Front Gameplay Review