Infinity Wars is traditional trading card gaming completely reimagined as digital free to play for the PC and Mac. Featuring every card fully animated open player-to-player trading modes eliminating pay to win and animated 3D battlefields. Conquer parallel realities with or against your friends now!
- It’s not a very casual game.
- Fun, i just cant stop playing it!
- Play the rather basic campaign mode.
- Trial some of the free decks in pvp.
- Trade SystemTrading system is fantastic.
- A very fun easy to enjoy gaming experience.
- More players = less waiting time = more fun 😛
- I love the graphics and the strategy is endless.
- If you are looking for Online Trading Card Game.
- The game has a HUGE amount of strategy and depth.
- Even if you lose you still level up and get points.
- It definatly requires a bit of thinking and strategy.
- Completing the campaign grants cards for each faction.
- The Overseers, one of the most game-changing factions.
- By default the mana progresses simply like hearthstone.
- There’s great variety between the game’s seven factions.
- I eventually relented and spent some real world dollars.
- A great cards game, with lots of interactions and combos.
- This game is a lot like league of legends in this aspect.
- Actually feels like this game revives the strategy genre.
- HS is targeted at a casual audience and is fairly simplistic.
- Second, it enforces a major element of prediction over reaction.
- It is similar to the Heroes concept in other Trading Card Games.
- Given you a method to play competitively without spending a dime.
- The animations and artwork on the cards are incredibly well done.
- There are a lot of unique factions each with their own play style.
- Even simple actions such as choosing who goes first is important.4.
- Magic the Gathering (better in a lot of ways) and totally free to play.
- This game is full of mechanics that add to the player’s satisfaction.
- Not only that, you get a free 15-cards booster each time you level up.
- But the LM staff is quite aware of those and does bug fixes regularly.3.
- You can also mix and match factions to create a play style to suit yours.
- The tutorial missions are funny and nicely done without being too boring.
- A week in and you get a lot of cards through campaign mode and leveling u.
- I only met one person during PVP, a Russian guy who asked me to play faster.
- Interesting mechanics of a tcg, fullfillied with cool mechanical interactions.
- The animated art on the cards is fantastic, and I love the layers of strategy.
Infinity Wars Lore – Animated Trading Card Game
Infinity Wars – Animated Trading Card Game – F2P First Look
Infinity Wars – Developer Gameplay and Commentary