Uncertain of his sister’s fate a boy enters LIMBO
About this game
Best alternatives and similar games
- It’s a memorable experience.
- A beautiful puzzle platformer.
- Tim Burton’s Super Mario Bros 2
- One of the best indie games EVER !
- And the gameplay is extremely clever.
- ITS THE BEST INDIE GAME I EVER PLAYED .
- The soundtrack is well designed as well.
- Really cool game with challenging puzzles.
- Beautiful art style and an amazing atmosphere.
- Limbo is one of the best Indie-Titles out there.
- One of the best indie baby I’ve stumbled across!
- Second half – a typical puzzle game by the numbers.
- LIMBO is a superlative illustration of a dystopian world.
- There is more than just jumping and solving easy puzzles.
- I’m not a big fan of Indie games, but this game is awesome!
- I like that dark atmosphere, the sounds, everything.
- Indie games, like everything else in gaming, is hit or miss.
- Its very simple mechanics make it quite an interesting game.
- Puzzles are fun at start, at the end they become much harder.
- LIMBO is a puzzle platformer indie title released in mid 2010.
- My major gripe about this game was the control system.
- LIMBO is one of those 2-D platformer games with puzzle elements.
- Unless you use a guide, you might get stuck in there for a while.
- The game does offer a very good respawn/checkpoint system though.
- Limbo was fun i mean after i found out I didn’t Actually need to limbo
- It’s a beautiful and unique indie game, one that I really did enjoy.
- oduct received for free Interesting platformer, extremely short though.
- Sometimes, deaths are swift and gory, with less than a second to react.
- The magical relaxing nature disappeared because of the difficulty spike.
- There’s nothing really that requires skill since this is puzzle solving.
- The dark atmosphere is haunting and cool, and the gameplay is well paced.
- Even after all these years, LIMBO is still one of the greatest indie-game.
- From the ambient sounds in the open moments to the noisy bits in the factory.
- The SFX when the chains rattle and platform grinding on gears is good though.
- If you don’t like dark atmospheres or side-scrolling puzzlers, give it a miss.
Limbo Theatrical Game Trailer 2012 [HD]
LIMBO Walkthrough Gameplay – Full Game
Limbo Review [HD]
Reddit subreddits and hot topics
Limbo now free!
“We’re Humble Indie Bundle V: creators of Psychonauts, LIMBO, Amnesia: The
Dark Descent, Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP, Bastion, and Humble
Bundle. Ask us anything!”
Limbo is free!
Message from Xbox… giving me LIMBO when it’s released.
“LIMBO is now free on Steam for a limited time. If you don’t have it, now is
a good time to grab your copy.”
Limbo In Your Game? Here is a tip!
[Giveaway] The Division, FEZ, Bastion, Limbo. Pick one!
Limbo is free right now (XB1) and in a few days (PC)
“So, uh… Apparently Mai-senpai’s bra came off during her limbo dance in
Myriad Colors Phantom World.”
Sick screenshot of Artorias with the Limbo mod from Lobos’s stream
What level of limbo are you!! I’m level 2, The Forgotten
“Limbo dev opensources it’s Unity 5 Temporal Antialiasing tech [MIT open
This game is rated with a 88/100 score in Metacritic.
- 90 | IGN
- 90 | GameSpot
- 95 | Game Chronicles
- 79 | ZTGD
- 85 | Game Over Online
- 86 | 3DJuegos
- 98 | Gamers’ Temple
- 90 | GamingXP
- 90 | LEVEL (Czech Republic)
- 90 | CD-Action