[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
Fight through Mordor and uncover the truth of the spirit that compels you discover the origins of the Rings of Power build your legend and ultimately confront the evil of Sauron in this new chronicle of Middle-earth.
- It is really fun to stealth the Orcs and use the upgrade system to upgrade yourself to keep you fighting.
- Shadow of Mordor is an open world third person action game based on the Lord of the Rings franchise.
- Stunning graphics, fun gameplay, great controls, the fact it’s open world, and the new nemesis system all make this game fantastic.
- It is very well designed and gets rid of a bit of the repetitiveness of the game.
- Hardly will you find strong moments in the main story, making it occasionally interesting.
- The main story seems a bit short (around 16 hours to complete for me) based on the nature of this game.
- Collectables, upgrades, side quests, weapon upgrade quests, artefacts, and hunting missions are littered throughout the world.
- The main characters seem interesting, not boring and the dialogue is well written.
- Shadow of Mordor takes the combat mechanics from the Batman Arkham series and turns them lethal.
- Gameplay is like a combination of Assassins Creed, Dishonored, and Tomb Raider but set in the Tolkien universe.
- The character models for Talion and the orcs also look great.
- The learning curve is minimal to moderate depending on your experience with open-world action RPGs.
- There are story missions marked on the map that help progress you through the story, and side missions as well that you can do whenever you want.
Best alternatives and similar games
- Assassin’s Creed