The game involves players creating and destroying various types of blocks in a three dimensional environment. The player takes an avatar that can destroy or create blocks, forming fantastic structures, creations and artwork across the various multiplayer servers in multiple game modes
About this game
Best alternatives and similar games to Minecraft
- Could be really fun.
- Multiplayer is much fun.
- Great game but gets boring.
- Multiplayer becomes endless.
- Pitch black with odd noises.
- The Creative Mode Is Amazing.
- This game is a fun experience.
- That original idea is far gone now.
- I still love the RPG-like elements.
- Vanilla gets boring in about a month.
- There are maps made for RPG play too.
- Explore – Adventure – Build – Destroy.
- If I’ll ever get bored of this game…
- You can play with friends on multiplayer.
- It is deceptively simple in its complexity.
- The game play style is extremely addictive.
- The best indie game there is in my opinion,
- I’ll do something else in my beautiful world.
- If you like building, there is creative mode.
- A very creative game that takes long to get bored.
- Prefer just building over adventuring? Go Creative Mode.
- The game is really a first for the indie game collection.
- Oh and multiplayer with a few friends always makes more fun.
- If you aren’t working on something this game gets boring fast.
- If you don’t like this game, you’re probably extremely impatient.
- Not only this, with multiplayer, you can do this all with friends.
- Unlike other open world games like GTA, there is always more coming.
- You can also play and view other users creations with adventure mode.
- Don’t even get me started on multiplayer server, minigames and stuff.
- This game really hits its mark when it comes to the online community.
- Even if you get bored of the game, there are countless mods to spice it up.
- I have a feeling the modding community will grow now that it is ‘official’.
- These things can take you out of this gorgeous world and into a mediocre one.
- It has to be the indie game that changed the gaming industry for a long time.
- The graphics are atrocious, and the term “”retro graphics”” don’t justify it.
- There is no story line to fallow. the only thing you do is create or survive.
- It’s awesome to build castles and mines, but I wish it hadn’t strayed so much.
- If you like PvP, there areI don’t understand the negativity towards this game.
- The multiplayer is buggy, incomplete, and lacks the tools for proper moderation.
- I haven’t tried the HARDCORE mode but I watched videos of HARDCORE mode Survival.
- The mods expand the single player and multiplayer survival to unthinkable lengths.
- Proud to be playing since Alpha builds! A true inspiration to any indie developers.
- From adventure maps to bukkit servers, you can pretty much do anything in this game.
- Boring as can be alone, Minecraft is a bad game to play alone or with random people.
- This game is really fun and when I played it for the most part I enjoyed it to hell.
- Being able to create your own experience and adventures make this games one of a kind.
- There are lots of things to do, whether you’re playing survival mode or creative mode.
- I have played it for more than 3000 hours and i haven’t even begun to get bored of it.
- A perfect game for the casual player, many interesting functions and many more to come.
- Updates are frequent, but what really makes this game amazing is the modding community.
Official Minecraft Trailer
“Minecraft PS4 gameplay Part 1 – “”NEW START!”” – (Playstation 4 Minecraft /
Xbox One Minecraft)”
IGN Reviews – Full Minecraft Review
Reddit subreddits and hot topics
Minecraft on reddit
Minecraft – Suggestion Box
Best of Minecraft
I am Markus Persson aka Notch, Creator of Minecraft – Ask me Anything!
I am Dinnerbone, a Minecraft developer. Ask Me Absolutely Anything.
I am Jens Bergensten, Lead Designer of Minecraft – Ask me Anything!
Mojang Changed My Minecraft Name
Please don’t get rid of the Automatic aspect of Minecraft, Mojang.
“PSA: warning to all smaller minecraft youtubers, do not let GameChap upload
“Do you know the “”Dé à Coudre”” (“”Thimble””), a french minecraft game ? (If
you don’t, I explain it)”
Starting today, meme posts will no longer be allowed in /r/Minecraft
People bullying little kids on Minecraft XBOX Live
Minecraft quilt I’ve made
“I’ve been playing minecraft for years. This is what kills Minecraft for me,
and how I suggest to fix it.”
Mojang and the Minecraft community needs to see this. It’s about the game.
This game is rated with a 93/100 score in Metacritic.