[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
Best alternatives and similar games to Rampage Knights
- Lost Castle
- Extremelly fun
- It is SO MUCH FUN.
- Local Co-op is super fun.
- Awesome game to play solo.
- Multiplayer works great too.
- Very fun, with hours of play!
- Very fun, yet frustrating game.
- Not randomly generated.
- Use voice chat if you’re online.
- Fun, exciting and challenging game.
- It also has local and online co-op.
- Fantastic game to play with friends!
- Awesome ‘side scrolling beat em up’.
- Some items has special effects on it.
- Because it clearly would still be fun.
- It’s like a rogue-lite Castle Crashers.
- Endless fun with various playable classes.
- Awesome game, fun art, challenging combat.
- The game is very skill based and very fair.
- But was a fun…ish monotonous experience. “
- Fun and challenging roguelike/beat ’em up game.
- The co-op is fun too, though it’s a bit chaotic.
- Feels like binding of issac meets castle crashers.
- Fun game, huge Binding of Issac feel.
- Best co op beat em up Ive played since the golden ages.
- Monsters are able to drop some coins or health potions.
- But honestly, it plays alot better than Castle Crashers.
- Because it’s fun! What can I say, grab it, it’s worth it.
- Binding of isaac meets golden axe, games fun and addictive
- It is a fun hack&slash game with minor rogue lite elements.
- TLDR: This game is way more fun than it has any right to be.
- Rampage Knights:Rampage Knights is a quick fun game to play.
- For a kid, this would be a fun little game for them to play.
- Great replay value with frequent updates and strong support.
- There’s no real combo system, but it really doesn’t need one.
- I love this game! have over 100 hrs played and its still fun.
- Very fun local co-op game that I’m playing with my girlfriend.
- I feel there needs to be more adventure in the game, more story.
- Singleplayer is great and I’m sure multiplayer is even more fun.
- Rampage Knights is a quirky action rogue-like platformer brawler.
- It usually takes me about 30 mins to go from spawn to final boss.
- I mean for me, single player isn’t really possible at this point.
- It’s a fun game.But I wish it supported more than 2 players in coop.
- For anyone who`s into side-scrolling rpg`s, this game is for you :).
- Glorious, stupid fun that is actually pretty damn hard single player.
Rampage Knights Trailer
I AM SLAUGHTER CLAUS – Rampage Knights Gameplay – Let’s Play Part 1
Fan Fr-aturday!! – Rampage Knights