1654 AC. The Caribbean. A place of opportunities and mysteries. Take a role of Charles de Maure – a young French noble who arrived to the New World to assist his brother. What seemed to be a simple family matter turned into a lifelong adventure!
- With outdated graphics.
- Think of it as the Warband of Mount & Blade.
- The fun in this game is locked behind a difficulty wall.
- The story got much better since the first Age of Pirates.
- Game ran just fine, but holy cow the translation job’s a mess.
- Why not start with more corridor level tutorial to explain some basics.
- Many quests, including story missions, have several variants of solution.
- However, once you get through all that, it’s a really rewarding experience.
- Beautiful places, locations and the spectacular frame in a whole lot of …
- Ran into several characters in the starting town that still had full Russian dialogue trees.
- I really wanted to give this game a shot, however the system requirements listed are complete bs.
- My PC could barely hit 30 fps even though my system specs go above and beyond the recommended ones.
Sea Dogs: To Each His Own – Official Trailer
Let’s Play Sea Dogs: To Each His Own – Ep.01 – Welcome to the Caribbean!
Sea Dogs To Each His Own Gameplay [PC 1080p]