[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
About this game
- Terraria is one of the best games that I’ve ever played, and for ten dollars, it’s impossible to go wrong.
- The best 2D sandbox game out there.
- The new bosses are a really big challenge and very cleverly done.
- You enjoy building, being creative, making pixel art? Play Minecraft, it’s the perfect game for you.
- Enjoy building, mining and open ended games.
- It just becomes more enjoyable each hour… and with each boss killed.
- Terraria tones down a lot of what Minecraft is in building and creativity, then makes up for it in the exciting combat and boss system.
- It’s always fun, when you dig through caves, build houses for NPCs or farm some raw materials like mushrooms, wood and plants.
- Including the new game mode known as “”Expert Mode”” which is basically like turning the difficulty up to ‘brutal’.
- Loot, that you can find in game is important, but not as much as your skill! Try it out, if you like challenging games with almost endless replayability!
- You even have magic weapons, like spell books, and mana weapons.
- This game has a very nice and active mod community.
- Imagine mixing Super Mario and Metroid together to bake a cake, and then adding Minecraft on top as the icing.
Best alternatives and similar games
How Long is Terraria
- Main: 37½ Hours – 141 Hours
- Main +extras: 66½ Hours
- Completionist: 113 Hours
- Replayability: 33.8298%
This game is rated with a 83/100 score in Metacritic.
- 90 | IGN
- 85 | GameSpot
- 80 | Eurogamer
- 88 | GamePro
- 80 | Multiplayer.it
- 78 | Everyeye.it
- 85 | PC Gamer
- 80 | GamingTrend
- 83 | Pelit (Finland)
- 80 | Gamer.nl