Take the role of ARID the artificial intelligence within a high-tech combat suit. The Fall is a unique combination of adventure-game puzzle solving and side-scroller action all set within a dark and atmospheric story. Get ready for a disturbing journey as you explore the world of The Fall.
Best alternatives and similar games
- Story is well written.
- So this is not an action game.
- Sci-fi adventure/horror? Check.
- Action itself is satisfying enough.
- Amazing effects. 10/10 Metroidvania?
- Finally, the sound design is top-notch.
- This is a very intriguing adventure game.
- You release RB to select your interaction.
- Adventure game with simple combat elements.
- Really interesting puzzle/action game thing.
- Unconventional, adventure game-like puzzles.
- The combat controls are primitive and clunky.
- A wonderful dark atmosphere and a strong story.
- Really enjoyed the dark atmosphere of this game.
- Great little indie gem that uses the medium well.
- Challenging puzzles that made you think carefully.
- Some simple shooting and taking cover type of action.
- Nice adventure, and it is definitely worth the money.
- The environmental puzzles and exploration kept me going.
- The Fall is a kickstarted side-scrolling sci-fi adventure.
- It is guilty of most of the usual adventure game failings.
- Here is why:This game is very well designed in my opinion.
- This is a indie game so some level of forgiveness is in order.
- It’s a side-scrolling adventure game with some combat elements.
- Outside of exploration and puzzle solving, there’s the combat.
- Like any adventure game, what drives you to play it is the story.
- The gameplay is very pleasing, as is the sound design and the music.
- Think more Tales of Monkey Island, and less Metroid.
- But you go outside, there’s a thing that happens…and then it’s over.
- That’s something I liked, and was very well done and well voice acted.
- Brilliantly written and executed adventure game. I really like The Fall.
- A must-buy if you’re a fan of adventure games with just a bit of action.
- I have never “”adventure gamed”” my way through something so absolutely.
- The Fall is a side scrolling, almost point and click style adventure game.
- Some indiegames try to accomplish too much and fail but this one does not.
- + Wonderful and compelling storytelling, great atmosphere and voice acting.
- This game is an interesting blend of 2D shooter and point and click adventure.
- One thing I would say, this is an adventure game masquerading as a platform game.
- The dialogue is well written, delivered well, and the characters are interesting.
- For the majority it felt like you had to try every item on every action to progress.
- I highly recommend this game if youâre interested in puzzle solving with a narrative.
- The cover system is cool and some special abilities, like the cloak, is pretty neat too.
- Sound design is decent, with acceptable voice work involved, and the graphics are decent.
- The Fall is a great story, well told, and it’s thoroughly enjoyable from start to finish.
- What looks like a similar action adventure game to The Swapper, The Fall is its own beast.
- It was another side scroller that had a surprisingly great story and deeper meaning to it.
- This is a solid adventure game with a plot that hooks you in, especially if you’re a SF fan.
- Essentially a point and click adventure that prods the mind of robotics and their rule sets.
- It’s very dark atmosphere, with a very captivating story, and the puzzles are pretty clever.
- I know what I need to do, but there’s no way to do it given the extremely limited interface.
- The Fall is a clever version of point and click combined with classic 2D platformer elements.
- Just expect more emphasis on puzzles and story than action, and you’ll probably enjoy it too.
- But it also incorporated some light action firefights to spice up the problem solving stages.
- This was an interesting point and click style adventure with some actual 2D gunplay mixed in.
- The art design is mostly in the dark, so if an item is dropped or changes, you might miss it.
- The Fall is a 2-d sidescrolling shooter with elements of platforming and graphical adventures.
- One of the best games I have played in a long time, for a indie title its comparable to a AAA!
The Fall Trailer
The Fall Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1
THE FALL PC GAME – Steam games review – Lord Ridiculous Reviews