About this game
- The fact that you can play multiplayer or single player is a huge advantage.
- What is 7 Days to Die? 7 Days to die is a open world zombie survival shooter game.
- Randomly generated maps are infinite.
- It should please quite a few fans of the survival horror genre.
- It is very action packed, the choices for difficulty are nice and the crafting system is excellent.
- The graphics aren’t amazing but at the same time it manages to pull off some beautiful procedurally generated worldscapes.
- Play alone or with friends, run your own server or join others.
Best alternatives and similar games
How Long is 7 Days to Die
- Main: 10 Hours
- Main +extras: 55 Hours
- Completionist: 72½ Hours
- Combined: 44 Hours
- Replayability: 13.9241%
Reddit subreddits and hot topics
7 Days 2 Die
A place to advertise and look for servers for the game 7 Days To Die
Diersville Madness 7 Days to Die
Anybody else want to see more 7 Days To Die?
[PSA] Rust, Banished and 7 Days to Die are now region locked
7 Days to Die [Official Discussion Thread]
“[Steam] Flash Sales: Round 3 Day 13 – Cities in Motion 2, Sniper Elite V2,
7 Days To Die, Desktop Dungeons | CC: BioShock Infinite”
Mindcrack 7 Days To Die Server | Day #1 Episodes | 4th January 2016
More 7 days to die let’s plays?
[Giveaway] 7 Days to Die
Guude Reveals Plans for 7 Days To Die Mindcrack Server
“With console launch being so close, here is a bit of a guide, and what to
expect with 7 Days to Die.”
“[H] WatchDogs (steam gift/uplay code), Divinity Original Sin Preorder,
Space Engineers, Splinter Cell Blacklist, 7 Days to Die, Old Humble
Bundles, Others [W] Ghost Recon Phantoms DLC, Game trades, Offers”
[Discussion] If you played 7 days to die, what can H1Z1 learn from it?
7 Days To Die Server is Officially Live