[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]Bastard Bonds is a mature, fast-paced tactical RPG with high-end pixel art and in-depth character customization.
- Fun game.
- Fun combat.
- A huge map.
- Simple, but fun.
- Fast paced battle.
- The character creation.
- Gameplay is fun.
- Incredibly simple, yet diverse.
- Very interesting character creation.
- Fun character attribute progression.
- Just a really solid tactics-style rpg.
- The first few levels are hard, and fun.
- It’s a great game, fun and easy to play.
- Second, a more complex stronghold system.
- I have no idea what many item abilities do.
- A lot of secrets. The game is a well made one.
- Sometimes creatures will get stuck in corners.
- Game is very fun to play and has amazing story.
- Worth your time if you like tactical/strategy RPGsF
- For old school RTS/turn-based classic players.
- A lot of charm and interesting plot/story progression.
- I highly recomend this for any tbs rpg fans out there.
- Super fun gameplay with a great story and evocative art.
- The game is fairly well written and gritty – which I like.
- If you enjoy old school open world (C-)RPGs, this is for you.
- Exactly what I wanted, good RPG, that really gives you a boner.
- If you like customization and character creation, buy this game.
- It’s fun, atmospheric, and has a couple of really catchy tracks.
- Interacting with the world feels functional and well thought out.
- Secrets to discover, loot to find, and easter eggs to come across.
- At first glance, B*stard Bonds seems like a normal turn-based RPG.
- It boils down to either taking a safe action, or a reckless action.
- So if you insist on heterosexual relations, play a female character.
- There’s also a good amount of interesting side stories and characters.
- Gameplay-wise it’s very simple, there are cautious and reckless actions.
- Nice classic dungeon crawler impressively created by a single developer.
- Most of them anyway and you get to decide how they develop on level ups.
- This is a game for those who love turn-based strategy and adventure game.
- If you don’t mind that sort of thing, it’s very well done and looks great.
- This is what I wanted out of every retro RPG I’ve tried on Steam for years.
- Character creation/development is excellent, and it provides something fresh.
- Lots of fun, great for people who enjoy 16-32 bit era roleplays and roguelikes.
- Simply put, the second you start to feel power in this game, you get sucked in.
Bigfingers – Bastard BondsTrailer
Let’s Play: Bastard Bonds (Part 1)
Let’s Play Bastard Bonds – Ep. 1 – The Impossible Has Happened!