[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]Battlegrounds of Eldhelm is an indie online free-to-play CCG (collectible card game) / RPG (role playing game). It is heavily influenced by RPGs and borrows some mechanics and ideas. The result is a fascinating mixture between role playing game and a classic card collection game.
- Includes both an in-depth single player campaign (vs AI) and multiplayer duels, as well as a few other game modes.
- Combines elements of standard card games, deck-builders, and RPG stat progression to deliver something that’s really fun to play.
- A solid and unique combat-based card game with RPG elements.
- It is a extremely fun game, but I don’t recommend it if you want to play against other players.
- There is no real story and the campaign is simply you fighting random AI over and over again.
- It’s is not as much luck based as it is strategy based.
- You can pick between 3 different races (Orcs, Humans, Elves).
- You can play using the cards you get from battles or whatever you get in the randomized deck.
- Of course you can buy gold and get cards.
- Even if you can’t/don’t want to, there’s a nice Campaign and Quest mode, where you can just play and collect cards.