[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
- With an intriguing art style by Dan Paladin, and tight controls, Castle Crashers is a great experience, multiplayer or single player.
- If you do choose to buy it for single player, there still is a buttload of content, but it is endlessly entertaining to work together with friends to steam roll enemies.
- I’ve spent most of my hours on this game alone but still have fun playing it.
- Castle Crashers is a 2D beat ’em up with some RPG elements.
- Castle Crashers adds in some RPG elements to keep it interesting.
- There are light RPG elements in the game that level up your character and you can assign skill points to them.
- This game can be played on co-op with you and you friends as different characters or knights from the game.
- The combat is simple, fun and the enemy AI makes it more than a button masher.
- Side scrolling beat’em up adventure that is amazing solo or co-op with amazing animation style and smooth game play.
- Castle Crashers is a coop, 2D/side scrolling hack n’ slash game.
- This is a highly fun side scrolling beat ’em up with great controls.
- Can play with 4 friends, Online, Local or Local Coop.
- There are only so many characters, items, animal buddies, weapons, and levels in the game.
- This game proves that 2D side scrollers CAN be addictive.
- If you are a fan of side scrollers, or beat em’ ups, I would definitely pick up this game.
- In terms of sheer gore, those games have Castle Crashers beat, but there are few action games out there without plenty of gore.
- Filled with witty humor and a very comical atmosphere.
Best alternatives and similar games