[Total: 1 Average: 1/5]Progress with every slain monster learn over 80 skills through talents craft hundreds of items and explore vast procedurally-generated worlds in this ever-expanding sandbox RPG!
About this game
Best alternatives and similar games
- Steam Integration
- In short, it gets boring.
- Colorful 2D pixel graphics.
- Singleplayer and Multiplayer
- The fight is fun and challenging.
- Multiplayer on Lan easy to set up.
- But the game is really fun to play.
- Never regretted buying for a second.
- The crafting system is based on recipes.
- Combat also has skills, unlike Terraria.
- The RPG/Explorer is a sucker thing for me.
- The leveling system is packed with options.
- There are two play modes: build and attack.
- The sound effects are basic, but they work.
- Crea is a 2D procedurally generated sandbox RPG.
- They have huge potential and It’s pretty fun to play.
- Very fun, I will be closely watching the development!
- It’s not very expensive, and it’s definitely very fun.
- Crea is another game in the 2d adventure Sandbox realm.
- Each category is loaded with different skills to learn.
- Very reminiscent to EVE Online’s awesome ambient soundtrack.
- It has a crystal system in the game as a fast travel device.
- Using these items you can gather resources and kill monsters.
- If you play Terraria and liked it, you’ll probably like Crea.
- Overall, Crea is a fun little game to play in your spare time.
- So this game is really like Terraria but still very different.
- There are 4 different weapons; bows, swords, spears, and magic.
- But the main element in this game is the focus on RPG leveling.
- Crea brings energetic new art and mechanics to 2d sandbox games.
- Crea also has a really cool research system behind the crafting.
- Pretty fun, but sorta slow to get started past the starting tools.
- There is usually at least one skill that I am excited to level up.
- As you progress you character gains stats, standard rpg mechanics.
- The heavier focus on the RPG system is what attracts me alot more.
- It also allows you to level up stats such as your Stamina and Luck.
- Crea is a sandbox RPG, which has a lot of similarities to Terraria.
- If you really like Terraria, then Crea is the best alternative game.
- As of v0.8.5:Pretty solid 2d exploration-building sandbox action-RPG.
- YES, this is a 2D crafting adventure sandbox RPG, much like Terraria.
- The most developed and well designed part of game is crafting system.
- It has cooldown of a few seconds that makes it really awkward to use.
- In-game animations are well done and lovely (except for the jumping).
- It is an incredibly fun game, with literally so much to do and to learn.
- Game on begging look very difficult but after 10 min it become fun fest.
- love this game. the research system is awesome, but very time consuming.
- Crea is another entry in the recently extremely popular 2D Sandbox genre.
- Should You Buy This Game?Crea is a procedurally generated 2D sandbox RPG.
- It offers fun and addictive gameplay with virtually endless replay value.
- And you can swap between different combat styles with a press of a button.
- I bought it thinking it may be just like terraria, but no its so unique…
- Multiplayer is where games of this nature, in my experience, really shine.
- I’ve yet to explore Multiplayer, but I’m hoping it’s a whole new ballpark!
- As a benefit to exploring, Crea has a built in fast travel/teleport system.
- I love the skill leveling system and the unique style of research crafting.
- Very good game. if you like games like terraria then its something for you.
- Although the game is a simple 2D sandbox, the graphics create massive depth.
- TP is then used to level up skills and obtain new ones, similarly to an RPG.
- This game has it’s own style and it’s an enjoyable experience like Terraria.
- Multiplayer has many crashes and sometimes the players completely disappear.
- This game is very time consuming and can be very addictive at the same time.
- Crea is an amazing 2D sandbox game much like Terraria, Starbound, and others.
- To put it simply, combine an RPG and Terraria together and you get this game.
- Secondly, it has Minecraft syndrome.I don’t mean it’s trying to be Minecraft.
- Most bug fixes are pretty swift it arriving, especially when they’re big ones.
- The movement can seem a bit choppy, multiplayer is unstable, random bugs, etc.
- The music is pleasant and the sound effects aren’t bad, kind of sparse though.
Crea Release Trailer
“Familiar, But Different- And That’s Good! – Crea 1.0 Gameplay & First
Crea | RPG Meets Terraria