Cry of Fear is a psychological single-player and co-op horror game set in a deserted town filled with horrific creatures and nightmarish delusions. You play as a young man desperately searching for answers in the cold Scandinavian night finding his way through the city as he slowly descends into madness.
- You play as a young man, Simon, desperately searching for answers in the cold Scandinavian night, finding his way through the city as he slowly descends into madness.
- You control Simon from first person view and move from A to B collecting various items and solved puzzles along with way.
- It is with all of my heart, that I recommend this game to everyone who enjoys a fast paced, adrenaline fueled, ride into the mind of the developers.
- An atmospheric survival horror that let you fight back, just like Silent Hill or Resident Evil.
- Weapon models are excellent, as are their animations and the sound design overall.
- Excluding the confusing inventory, the gameplay is awesome! Survival Horror at it’s best!
- The lore and atmosphere is so creepy and the character models, while not very detailed, are still horrifying.
- I LOVE that there was a survival mode.
- It contains a plater of jump scares, some cheap and some less so but these are all well mixed with some very unique experiences.
- The only downside, and I truly regret to have to report on this, is the complete lack of an in depth character customization.
- The maze-like map design can get confusing causing you re-tread many a room unnecessarily.