[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]FREE GAME UPDATE! Desktop Dungeons: Enhanced Edition. More ways to die horribly in 10 minutes or less. The award winning quick-play puzzle roguelike is now packed with new content new classes and a new way to play: Compete against your friends in the seeded Daily Dungeon!
- My character dies all the time, and frequently I don’t know why.
- Never the same thing twice: Each dungeon is randomly generated, yet winnable.
- The first thing to note about Desktop Dungeons is that it is not a dungeon crawler.
- To me the game is a puzzle game 1st, minor resource management 2nd, in a dungeon crawler setting.
- Unfortunately, the difficulty curve is so severe, that after several hours in the game, I’ve had to walk away.
- Desktop Dungeons drives me to distraction when I get it wrong because the only person I can ever blame is myself.
- Other times, they just give you a class with extremely limited skills, with which you can’t kill anything by level 3-4.
- Pages and pages of optimizations and bug fixes that are awesome but don’t sound cool when we put them in lists like this one.
- Just to be honest if you are buying this thinking you are getting some kind of turn based dungeon crawler, well it isn’t really.
Desktop Dungeons Launch Trailer
Desktop Dungeons with Brian #1 – Intro, game mechanics, and first dungeon
WTF Is… – Desktop Dungeons?
This game is rated with a 82/100 score in Metacritic.
- 87 | Games Master UK
- 80 | Destructoid
- 90 | GamingTrend
- 81 | Gamer.nl
- 88 | 4Players.de
- 90 | CD-Action
- 90 | PC Gamer UK
- 75 | RPG Fan
- | Eurogamer Germany
- | USgamer