- You will get frustrated.
- A little like Dark Souls in tone.
- This is only for male characters.
- Very satisfying, skillful, and fun.
- This is why I enjoy low fantasy settings.
- Looked like a neat little dungeon crawler.
- This PREQUEL is awesome, engaging, and fun.
- This game is extremely hard to learn at first.
- I’ve had so much fun crawling through the dungeons.
- That happens in real life, but never in video games.
- I’m not a big fan of Dark Souls, but I love this game.
- Like an old school one (except that is avantgarde too).
- Melee combat is gripping, sophisticated, and challenging.
- There are videos / etc of the movement / battle mechanics.
- It is a grim and dark place, set in a low fantasy setting.
- Exanima is an isometric physics-based dungeon crawling RPG.
- I havent had this much fun in a dungeon crawl in a long time.
- The inventory management in this game is absolutely atrocious.
- The main game has a Dark Souls feel to it, excellent immersion.
- It brings a fresh new formula to combat in top-down action RPGs.
- Things in this game feel and handle like they would in real life.
- The world is NOT procedurally generated, and structured on levels.
- Shame.Second of all, you have to understand that you will STILL DIE.
- Axe tries to hit me a second time he trips over the same chair I did.
- One of the funniest moments I had was when I was cornered by two guys.
- I’ve never been so immersed in an isometric RPG as I am with this one.
- This game is somewhat like Dark Souls, where the story isn’t fed to you.
- This is where I’d normally click ‘refund’ and say f**k this s**t for life.
- All in all, it’s just a fun sort-of mini game, and can be quite addictive.
- The only randomly generated elements of this game are the items in chests.
- This may very well be the best combat system for an RPG I have ever played.
- The combat is not flashy but that makes it so much fun, like a proper brawl.
- If you want an enjoyable dungeon crawl RPG …I would do some more research.
- While Exanima is mainly a dungeon crawler, Sui Generis is the full blown RPG.
Exanima – Trailer
Exanima Second Look – Gameplay and Review
Exanima First Look – Review and Gameplay
Reddit subreddits and hot topics
Exanima Prelude to Sui Generis dungeon crawler
Struggle is real [Exanima]
“My girlfriend stared at my face for a few minutes and then laid this one on
Permadeath and why it’s a horrible idea for Exanima.
Exanima .RPK files?
So question about exanima being a prelude?
How to save your game in Exanima
Exanima 6.3.3 out now!
Exanima to date
Exanima 0.6 Released
Exanima trailer, just released on Steam
Shot of my wagon I took yesterday
“I picked up a unicorn this weekend. Here’s my 6-speed nogaro blue on nogaro
alcantara B5 S4 avant”
Exanima advanced combat tutorial
Exanima Highlights From the Beta Arena