[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]Graviteam Tactics: Operation Star is a sequel to Achtung Panzer: Kharkov 1943. It’s an Eastern Front war game with solid graphics and sprawling battlefields that really emphasizes the scope of WWII tank combat. Want to step into the role of a commander in the very heart of Kharkov’s defense?
- Steep learning curve.
- Fun but slow pace combat.
- Excellent strategy game.
- It is a Strategy First release.
- A very deep and rewarding strategy game.
- I just wish it had a multi player option.
- Lots of planning involved on the campaign map.
- This is not Command and Conquer: Eastern Front.
- Like I said, the game has a steep learning curve.
- So think total war but WWII and this is the game.
- Also no base building but you do get reinforcements.
- Really in depth strategy game, and outstanding game!
- WW2, Afganistan 80s, Africa Cold war 90s.AI is smart.
- It is extremely complex, and you’ll lose more often than not.
- All weapons are accurate to real life, no stupid limitations.
- Campaigns rarly if ever play out the same way twice.
- This is World War 11 strategy game 5 years ahead of it’s time.
- Needless to say, this is a game for any strategy or WWII junky.
- You can zoom all the way in and really get a feel for the action.
- All it needS is PvP and some polish like a shiny engine and style.
- This is easily one of my favorite strategy/RTS games of all time…
- Steep learning curve, but quite immersive, and a lot of replayability.
- If you are a fan of strategy games buy this, you need it in your life.
- This game is the perfect mixture between real time combat and strategy.
- If they are being torn apart, they may run away terrified on their own.
- It is extremely realistic and its damage models are amazingly detailed!.
- I liked some parts of the game despite it having a steep learning curve.
- Lighting, shading, weather effects, complex landscape,terraforming, etc..
- This game has a very steep learning curve and is not for the faint hearted.
- It’s not your typical balanced Strategy game like COH2 or Men of War etc…
- You will find one of the best 3D scenery you ever saw in strategy game here.
- You’ll get frustrated and angry and you’ll think seriously about walking away.
- And sadly , there doesn’t seem to be a multiplayer version , which is a shame .
- A deeply detailed and realistic war game simulation but a steep learning curve.
Graviteam Tactics: Operation Star, June 2015 update
Graviteam Tactics: Operation Star LP Operations and deployment phase, part 1
Graviteam Tactics: Mius-Front Gameplay Review