- Must have for RPG fans.
- Really fun and enjoyable.
- Combat is fun to an extent.
- So far it’s a pretty fun game.
- The gameplay if fresh and fun.
- Very awesome sandbox indie game.
- The overall game play is fun and exciting.
- There is a fun faction system to play with.
- It is a very fun free-roaming sandbox arpg.
- This is one of the greatest RPGs out there.
- There’s basically no intro or a story line.
- Hardland as an ARPG is pretty simple overall.
- All around great action adventure sandbox rpg.
- I had nothing but fun while playing this game.
- The game is simply becoming a great indie RPG.
- The graphics are fun and different, very good IMO.
- I have only ONE MAJOR SUGGESTION: add multiplayer.
- Quests rre fun, but slowly become somewhat grating.
- Hardland is a gorgeous looking ARPG in early access.
- And yes I know it does raise my health as I level up.
- It’s pure fantasy rpg adventuring with a lot of charm.
- Truth be told, I’m having a lot of fun with this game.
- So, I spent my remaining seconds trying to jump on land.
- Shaping up to be a stunningly beautiful, and satisfying RPG.
- very fun adventure game it would be fun as a multiplayer game
- Quests need to be exciting and action packed with boss fights.
- This game is very fun. as long as you save, and have patience.
- Now this game is quite fun to play for extended periods of time.
- It looked fun, and sure was in the first 20 minutes of gameplay.
- It is very nice game for fun, I really enjoy it during exploring.
- Also I didn’t find an interesting story or a questline to follow.
- When complete, I think it will be a great open world fantasy arpg.
- truly one of the most wanted RPG game in years! – a must have for pc
- Your character is super fast when rolling on the ground and running.
- can anyone help, why is this game so slow, the reaction time i mean !
- Oh well, I still say buy the game, a beer, and 2 hookers and have fun.
- Hardland may end up being one of the most memorable RPGs in some time.
- Tight controls, god hit detection, beautiful environments, open world…
- Dissapointed that the world of the game is no longer randomly generated.
- Great game! Takes some getting used to if you play a lot of linear RPGs.
- The great thing is that every time it gets an update, it’s even more fun.
- Really fun game for me personally, but the game is changing all the time.
- Overall Hardland is an ARPG that is bursting at the seams with potential.
- However if you want to support what I think will become a very fun game….
- Solid game, great graphics – looking forward to randomly generated dungeons.
- Would be a good game, except after about 10 seconds the main menu goes black.
- This game plays seemlessly, loads quickly, and the melee combat is challenging.
Reddit subreddits and hot topics
Hardland: action adventure RPG sandbox
“Submitted to Greenlight: “”Hardland””, open-world action RPG from Mountain
Sheep, devs of Minigore & Bike Baron. Happy to answer questions about game
Hardland: Chicken vs Crow
“[Steam] Hardland £7.69 / €10.49 / $10.49 (30% off) | Sale ends September
25th @ 10AM PST”
Cant Open Game 🙁
Pre-alpha update 4 has been sent to testers!
Hardland – Skyrim and Minecraft are having a baby, and it’s uncle is Diablo
Pre-Alpha Community Vote Round II: Bear vs Wolf
Butterfly gameplay test
HardLand SLI Tutorial
[WSIB] From this list?
Dynamic weather in Hardland part 2
Hardland Early Access (Build 17th of October) REVIEW
Adventurers’ Guild sneak peek
Terrain generator got some new parameters, testing curved surface.