CREEPS CRUMBLE. HEROES RISE. Command a team of renegade heroes and impale, slash, tear and burn through legions of undead hell-bent on world domination. Your mission: to defeat the world’s most powerful vampire, Count Necrosis.
Hero Defense Haunted Island Early Access Trailer – PC
Smash Look! – Hero Defense – Haunted Island Gameplay
Hero Defense – Haunted Island Early Access Review
- Very well designed.
- Great tower defense.
- Less room for strategy.
- Nice little time waster
- Tower defense with a twist.
- Love the different characters.
- There’s lots of replay value here.
- A really fun take on Tower Defense.
- Not your standard tower defense game.
- A nice new take on tower defense games.
- It’s not your basic Tower Defense Game.
- Each hero has their own unique weapons.
- New fresh idea on Tower defense category.
- But it’s not the new Defense Grid for me. “
- There is multiplayer and matchmaking aswell.
- Great game, nice story with good characters.
- Still have to check out the multiplayer mode.
- Simply a small well done cool looking game ..
- If you like tower defense, you should as well.
- It’s a different spin on a tower defense game.
- Bought this game seeing that it had co-op mode.
- Also in a gem you will find a multiplayer mode.
- Nice Tower Defense, but with movable charaters.
- If you like tower defense, this game is awesome!
- Its a nice spin on standard tower defense games.
- Recommended if you are a tower defense genre fan.
- If you are in this for Multiplayer, don’t right now.
- Soo little of people who play, actually play online.
- Great Title for people who like Tower Defense & Fun.
- Short Version: Tower Defense game that’s got it all…
- IntroductionTower Defense is by far my favorite genre.
- Easily one of the best tower defense i’ve ever played.
- Single player, co-op, and pvp modes are very well done.
- One of the best tower defense games I have ever played.
- Tried out multiplayer, I think it said 3 players online.
- I know some don’t like the story, but I think it’s fine.
- If you like classic Tower Defense games, this is for you.
- If you like tower defense games, this game is a great buy.
- Gems can be used to purchase weapon upgrades from the forge.
- Great tower defense games with several interesting mechanics.
- But, as a wised up tower defense game – Hero Defense is fine.
- Read below.GrindingThis is what could be the ugly part for me.
- A Very nice and solid Tower Defense with an interesting Story.
- Secondly, try to dedicate yourself to a Season of Multiplayer.
- Quite creative reinstallment on the Tower Defense games field.
- Generally number tweaking rather than interesting interactions.
- I have not tried multiplayer at all so I can’t comment on that.
- Has some funny dialogues and catch phrases- Characters (Heroes).
- Your heroes have RPG skill trees and there’s a voice acted story.
- However you’ll have to grind and level up your heroes accordingly.
- Product received for free A very fun RPG based Tower Defense Game.
- Really enjoyed this, I think it’s an awesome take on Tower Defense.
- [Update] Multiplayer live now! As enjoyable as the rest of the game.
- The only thing that is not really to my taste… is the multiplayer.
- The story is actually pretty stale, nothing new, nothing surprising.
- The REAL tand TRUE challenge this game has would be the Survival maps.
- This is an excellent addition to my collection of Tower Defense games.
- Hero Defense Haunted Isle is an innovative take on tower defense games.
- There is cause for some grinding on occasion, but it is a pleasant sort.
- Here you will find a interesting mix of strategy, RPG and tower defense.
- A tower defense game mixed with some features of moba, rpg and strategy.
- One of the best Tower Defense game i’ve ever played!BUY IT AND CHECK IT!
- Again, well designed (with backs story for each type)- Overall game play.
- You have to meet certain criteria to unlock many of the zones in the game.
- Awesome tower defense game! Great attention to detail and very atmospheric.
- There will be unique runes available to be won through the multiplayer mode.
- Mood, graphics, humor (story), music – I really enjoy it!Ok, enough talk …
- Everything is well done although the controls seem to be a bit unresponsive.
- Beautiful graphics and a good storyline to accompany novel tower defense play.
- Hero Defense – Haunted Island is (somewhat) unique to a regular tower defense.
- Frequent loot drops and upgrades make for a beautiful give and take experience.</li
Reddit subreddits and hot topics