[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]Kerbal Space Program has left Early Access. 1.0 comes packed with new features optimizations bugfixing and tons more! Conquering Space Was Never This Easy!
- Dock spacecraft together to build Space Stations, Massive Starships, or even surface bases on other worlds.
- KSP actually has a pretty steep learning curve.
- KSP is hours of fun, offering both structured career mode, and stupid anarchist sandbox mode for rebellious teens that hate rules.
- There is the career mode, involving missions and research, and there is the sandbox mode that allows you to run free with it.
- An extensive solar system with realistic physics will give you a challenging quest to the moon and to all the other planets revolving around the Sun.
- Lots to do! You have an entire solar system and it’s all yours to explore.
- Fully-fledged, Physics-based Space Flight Simulation ensures everything will fly (and crash) as it should.
- If you love space, if you love engineering and design, building projects, and flight sims, you will lose many, many hours to this game.
- Half flight simulator, half sandbox game and half space exploration.
- The devs have cultivated a vibrant modding community.
- This is by far the best space simulator out there.
- Start from nothing, and work hard learning how rockets work, and how rocket science and physics play a part in how your ships going to fly.
- Any person who’s dreamed of working at NASA must try Kerbal Space Program.
- Kerbal Space Program brings you one of the most difficult, but also one of the most rewarding games I’ve ever played.
Best alternatives and similar games