About this game
Best alternatives and similar games to Life is Feudal: Forest Village
- This is a lot of fun.
- I like the First Person.
- Really fun managing game.
- Terraforming is a bit much.
- Nice graphics nice gameplay.
- Refunded in under ten minutes.
- The game is incredibly slow paced.
- This game is so much like Banished.
- Simply amazing city building game.
- Calming game with a nice atmosphere.
- Fun… until sudden freeze and crash.
- I’d like to turn off weather effects.
- It’s a middle ages city builder (for now).
- Fun enough to play, when it’s not crashing.
- Try it support The developers and have fun.
- It looks exquisite, and is very fun to play.
- The music is sweet, relaxing, and well made.
- A fun early access game with a lot of potential.
- No building variants, like Banished had.
- I had to refund because it was unplayable for me.
- Its like Banished squared, and more, and I love it.
- Crashes within the first 10 seconds of map loading.
- Banished meets Stronghold Crusader, totally dope!
- This game is much like Banished, but it looks better.
- Many don’t like the terraforming tool, I actually do.
- Mod support will also be needed to keep replay value high.
- ZERO pvp, literally build a farm and keep your sims happy.
- As with any Early Access game, there are technical issues.
- If you like Banished, than this is proprably a game for you.
- If you like banished and have spare cash you will like this.
- Only thing missing from this game is armies and multiplayer.
- In Banished your people do everything which gets boring fast.
- They have changed terraforming to x5 speed and I’m loving it.
- So far this feels like a banished but improved on many levels.
- Expect alot of terraforming, which requires time and laborers.
- I just wish they worked on improving the landscaping functions.
- It looks like it could be fun bet they are far from being done.
- Its like Banished, pretty boring just micro managing villigers.
- The game makes the micromanagement of your villagers important.
- They’ve already fixed the slow terraforming with a quick update.
- There are definitely some challenges in the general world design.
- Very fun game, very fun to play and runs well for an Early Access.
- Looks like a modern RPG and plays like a medieval village builder.
- Starvation is, however, just about the only threat besides old age.
- I loved the city building aspect with no constant threat of invasion.
- The first person or “”villager possession”” is pretty useful and cool.
- “”You get born, You go to work, You get stuck in pathfinding, You die.
- And the camera control needs calming down a little as it’s super fast.
- The terraforming controls seem a bit wonky when adjusting up and down.
- It makes walking in first person mode a little tedious and frustrating.
- If you liked banished you will like this game, the first person is fun.
- Like Banished UI wise, but with terraforming, and awesome new features.
- If you manage first person you can actually make all the teenagers work.
- The game is fun, i will continue to play and i will continue to enjoy it.
- This game is constantly compared to Banished because it IS like Banished.
- It’s 3-D, as you can see in the trailer, and it plays just like Banished.
- Not satisfied with the map seeds, too much terraforming needed for my taste.
Life is Feudal: Forest Village
“Life is Feudal Forest Village – Splattertropolis – Part 1 Let’s Play Forest
“Life is Feudal: Forest Village Gameplay – Life is Feudal: Forest Village
Let’s Play – Ep 1”