[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
About this game
Best alternatives and similar games to Master of Orion
- Pirates are terrible.
- It’s very well designed.
- Real time combat is great.
- Great spiritual successor.
- And ship design needs work.
- Oh, and famous voice actors.
- The ship combat needs work.
- Space battles could be way better.
- It is so much fun and so immersive.
- Nice graphics,music and voice acting.
- Is this a bit tedious? Yes but it’s fun.
- Pick this up if you like space 4x games!
- It’s fun, it’s creative, it’s challenging.
- For an early access game, it is quite fun.
- Die hard fans of MoO II will be disappointed.
- It may make multi player games to dragged out.
- It was like meeting back up with an old friend.
- Combat is simplified and and so is ship design.
- Not much strategy involved, just build and kill.
- I had some concerns about the ship design system.
- If you are a die hard MoO 2 fan, don’t pick this up.
- Enabling tactical combat for multi-player is a must.
- It is certainly playable and you’ll have fun with it.
- Still needs lot of work, also a lot like Endless space
- I picked a large map and was a little miffed at first.
- Ship Design and Tech Trees have familiar technologies.
- Again, Sins of a Solar Empire had a better pirate concept.
- The custom faction creation is everything I was hoping for.
- They all leave, and all declare war on me the very next turn.
- If you like Civilization games, you should play this one too.
- I LOVE the second game, so I wanted a good MoO game soo much.
- Space combat is pretty much just like MOO3, over in 30 seconds.
- They took the fun of the classic and redressed it in new armor.
- It feels more like Sins of a solar empire than Master of Orion8.
- Also I miss the inter-solar system colonization vs colonly ship.
- It isn’t a broken piece of junk like Master of Orion 3 was.
- Also the game may lock up or crash after long lasting space battles.
- The main difference here is that this new MO is made for multiplayer.
- I enjoy the real time tactical combat and the voice acting is superb!
- Really good game for fans of Master of Orion 2 or Civilization series.
- Ground combat is very basic (well, non-existent) in the current build.
- Wait a second, shouldn’t the AI try and wipe me out? Dumb stupid AI lol.
- It has been brought to my attention the 500 turn limit can be turned off.
- While nice in the begining seein ships zoom here to there, it gets boring.
- But LIke XCOM you CAN NOT TAKE THE SAME GAME and just update the Graphics.
- I’ve played it three times now, and each game has been a great deal of fun.
- The graphics are gorgeous, the voice designs and advisors are a lot of fun.
- The battles look amazing but have limited ammount of input from the player.
- The different lokoing ship designs I saw througout for each race are great.
- If you are, however, a fan of games like Civilization 5, this may work for you.
- The extreme micromanagement has been dumbed down which is not a very bad thing.
- I’d like to see the tech tree a bit more complex, and more complex ship design.
Master of Orion – Announcement Trailer
Let’s Play the NEW Master of Orion! – Part 1
Master of Orion Review
This game is rated with a 76/100 score in Metacritic.
- 83 | IGN
- 80 | GameSpot
- 75 | Game Informer
- 85 | Vandal Online
- 80 | GamingTrend
- 75 | PC Gamer
- 90 | Gaming Nexus
- 77 | Hardcore Gamer
- 76 | 4Players.de
- 85 | IGN Italia