About this game
Best alternatives and similar games to Minecraft
- Could be really fun.
- Multiplayer is much fun.
- Great game but gets boring.
- Multiplayer becomes endless.
- Pitch black with odd noises.
- The Creative Mode Is Amazing.
- This game is a fun experience.
- That original idea is far gone now.
- I still love the RPG-like elements.
- Vanilla gets boring in about a month.
- There are maps made for RPG play too.
- Explore – Adventure – Build – Destroy.
- If I’ll ever get bored of this game…
- You can play with friends on multiplayer.
- It is deceptively simple in its complexity.
- The game play style is extremely addictive.
- The best indie game there is in my opinion,
- I’ll do something else in my beautiful world.
- If you like building, there is creative mode.
- A very creative game that takes long to get bored.
- Prefer just building over adventuring? Go Creative Mode.
- The game is really a first for the indie game collection.
- Oh and multiplayer with a few friends always makes more fun.
- If you aren’t working on something this game gets boring fast.
- If you don’t like this game, you’re probably extremely impatient.
- Not only this, with multiplayer, you can do this all with friends.
- Unlike other open world games like GTA, there is always more coming.
- You can also play and view other users creations with adventure mode.
- Don’t even get me started on multiplayer server, minigames and stuff.
- This game really hits its mark when it comes to the online community.
- Even if you get bored of the game, there are countless mods to spice it up.
- I have a feeling the modding community will grow now that it is ‘official’.
- These things can take you out of this gorgeous world and into a mediocre one.
- It has to be the indie game that changed the gaming industry for a long time.
- The graphics are atrocious, and the term “”retro graphics”” don’t justify it.
- There is no story line to fallow. the only thing you do is create or survive.
- It’s awesome to build castles and mines, but I wish it hadn’t strayed so much.
- If you like PvP, there areI don’t understand the negativity towards this game.
- The multiplayer is buggy, incomplete, and lacks the tools for proper moderation.
- I haven’t tried the HARDCORE mode but I watched videos of HARDCORE mode Survival.
- The mods expand the single player and multiplayer survival to unthinkable lengths.
- Proud to be playing since Alpha builds! A true inspiration to any indie developers.
- From adventure maps to bukkit servers, you can pretty much do anything in this game.
- Boring as can be alone, Minecraft is a bad game to play alone or with random people.
- This game is really fun and when I played it for the most part I enjoyed it to hell.
- Being able to create your own experience and adventures make this games one of a kind.
- There are lots of things to do, whether you’re playing survival mode or creative mode.
- I have played it for more than 3000 hours and i haven’t even begun to get bored of it.
- A perfect game for the casual player, many interesting functions and many more to come.
- Updates are frequent, but what really makes this game amazing is the modding community.
Official Minecraft Trailer
“Minecraft PS4 gameplay Part 1 – “”NEW START!”” – (Playstation 4 Minecraft /
Xbox One Minecraft)”
IGN Reviews – Full Minecraft Review
Reddit subreddits and hot topics
Minecraft on reddit
Minecraft – Suggestion Box
Best of Minecraft
I am Markus Persson aka Notch, Creator of Minecraft – Ask me Anything!
I am Dinnerbone, a Minecraft developer. Ask Me Absolutely Anything.
I am Jens Bergensten, Lead Designer of Minecraft – Ask me Anything!
Mojang Changed My Minecraft Name
Please don’t get rid of the Automatic aspect of Minecraft, Mojang.
“PSA: warning to all smaller minecraft youtubers, do not let GameChap upload
“Do you know the “”Dé à Coudre”” (“”Thimble””), a french minecraft game ? (If
you don’t, I explain it)”
Starting today, meme posts will no longer be allowed in /r/Minecraft
People bullying little kids on Minecraft XBOX Live
Minecraft quilt I’ve made
“I’ve been playing minecraft for years. This is what kills Minecraft for me,
and how I suggest to fix it.”
Mojang and the Minecraft community needs to see this. It’s about the game.
This game is rated with a 93/100 score in Metacritic.
- 90 | IGN
- 85 | GameSpot
- 93 | Game Informer
- 96 | Cheat Code Central
- 96 | GameSpy
- 90 | Eurogamer
- 91 | GamePro
- 90 | Multiplayer.it
- 91 | Vandal Online
- 80 | 1UP