Calradia is a land at war offering great riches and even greater dangers to adventurers and mercenaries that flock to shed their blood on its soil. With courage and a strong sword an unknown stranger can make a name as a warrior. Free-form sand-box gameplay.
- Combat is amazing and is the most realistic sword play I have ever seen besides Mount&Blade Warband.
- A bit buggy at the end, still is the best medieval combat simulator so far.
- I recommend buying the Complete Pack to get a better M&B experience.
- You can be hired as a hitman or scout around enemy towns and learn of weak spots to engage.
- You engage your enemies in an open battlefield with changing terrain and changing weather conditions so no battle is ever the same.
- The fighting is excellent and there are enough mods available to remedy many of the problems on the world map.
- The Star Wars mod is fantastic.
- A fantastic sandbox RPG, just as good as it’s successor, Mount and Blade: Warband.
- A fun and innovative medieval style RPG with an open world aspect that has loads of features.
- Mount & Blade is still considerably fun for a game so old now.
- It’s a very addicting game with a fun system of controlling your party and fighting battles.
- You can join any one of the kingdoms but by gaining new friends you also gain new enemies.
- Very good game for medieval warfare, no magic, just real medieval life.
- Get Warband for the same price but with huge improvements.