About this game
- It’s extremely fun.
- Super easy to earn.
- Micro transactions.
- The game is very fast paced.
- The balance of bad characters.
- This game is damn near perfect.
- There is zero character backstory.
- Every loot box contains four items.
- There is zero character progression.
- It’s like Payload and Capture point.
- It’s easily my favorite team shooter.
- I have a lot of fun playing this game.
- This is worth checking out for anyone.
- The performance is rock solid as well.
- Solid updated version of Team Fortress.
- Easily the best FPS in the past decade.
- Nothing like the usual online shooters.
- Its a game with a very low skill cap IMO.
- A must buy for any fan of fps multiplayer.
- They really need to enable mod support too.
- A game that truly deserves a perfect score.
- Runs perfectly with my mid range PC on high.
- In all seriousness though, it’s really good.
- The game works like a finely tuned clockwork.
- Other than that everything appears rock solid.
- Fun characters and of course a Blizzard title.
- Overall the game is well made and a lot of fun.
- The character designs are appealing to the eye.
- When you log onto the server, people say hello.
- I would like to see more modes added over time.
- If you want to enjoy playing a game, pick it up.
- If only there were more team based fps shooters.
- Its a first person MOBA like Heroes of the Storm.
- The art is polished to Blizzards’ high standards.
- But not every game needs a single player campaign.
- It’s the first FPS i bought and play since Doom 1.
- Picked it up on a whim in my lunch break yesterday.
- You also can adjust key-bindings at the hero level.
- This game IS like Team Fortress 2, but new and fresh.
- I don’t think Team Death-match would fit well either.
- I recommend picking it up for PC instead of consoles.
- My group has a guy who can’t play shooters for toffee.
- Overwatch is a brilliant game and it’s extremely fun.
- You have Junkrat who is like Team Fortress 2’s Demoman.
- Biggest contender on the most overrated game this year.
- Simply one of the most polished online shooters around.
- Cons- Well the game is generally completely unbalanced.
- What this game doesn’t have is a single player campaign.
- The map count is super low, the selection of heroes big.
- It’s pretty clear that a lot of work went into this game.
- That’s it? That will get boring and repetitive real fast.
- Other modes are just capture points and just escort train.
- Characters without self-healing fall behind those that do.
- It’s a well made barebones F2P game for the IOS generation,
- That’s not to say the game is perfectly balanced obviously.
- The other part I am REALLY happy about is the “”pay wall””.
- The replay value is insanely high.
- Only downside (so I would quote 9) are the character models.
- An amazing shooter like no other with Blizzard level polish.
- It would take years to get all the characters on a F2P model.
- Game its a simple multiplayer shooter with 1 mode and 8 maps.
- Why should this game be free to play? Its EXTREMELY polished.
- This game has everything to be the new titan in the FPS genre.
- I hate match making systems like this, COD & Battlefield like.
- Meaning that the one shot kills and devastating alts are real.
- Overwatch is Blizzard’s take on the FPS (First Person Shooter).
- The characters are appealing and the environments well planned.
- Positives:A fantastic example of how a team fps should be done.
- It is competitive and the different characters are well thought.
- People also complain that this game has no single player element.
- This game is action packed from the very first moment you log in.
- First off, this game has a lot of depth and a high skill ceiling.
- Geforce experience will optimise the game for better frame rates.
- The game has no progression and requires little skill or tactics.
- Many people have put in more – because they’ve had fun playing it.
- Is it fun? Yes, when your team is playing with the correct heroes.
- What stops me from giving it a perfect score are two main problems.
- It feels like a mod for Quake 3 (Graphics, gameplay, feel, sounds).
- Moreover any single player will not be able to carry the whole team.
- The characters are diverse and the maps are generally well designed.
- The 21 characters are very well balanced and every match feels epic.
- The character design is Pixar quality and dripping with personality.
- If you’re a Team Fortress veteran–you will feel right at home here.
- Blizzard has put their own spin on it to make it a fresh experience.
- I’m playing this since the closed beta and I’m in LOVE with the game.
- There’s only a handful of modes and maps, and flat-out no deathmatch.
- With the standard edition only being $40, the pricing isn’t that bad.
- Love the game or not, it’s one of the most well made games in history.
- Wow another dead island situation. pros – very pretty and sounds nice.
- I’ve been playing since closed beta and have hundreds of hours logged.
- The voice chat banter can be fun and entertaining, depending who’s on.
- Also behind this paywall are downloadable content and everything else.
- The gameplay is fun, fast and frantic and there’s never a dull moment.
- The beta and the last days were really fun and the game feelt original.
- They are not small maps, is a TF2 payload map small? I don’t think so.
- But if that is all that drives you play Call of Duty, play Battlefield.
- Play it at a friends house first and if you don’t like it, don’t get it.
- I also have good latency so I won the click first battle more the times.
- Playing online is a blast and trying out different characters can be fun.
- When joining a quickplay match, you have no choice over game type or map.
- I expect my new and expensive games to be more fun than my old free ones.
- A solo campaign doesn’t make any sense in this type of game and gameplay.
- The game modes and maps are very intuitive(huge +) but have less variety.
- But after playing open beta – I couldn’t wait for the game to be released.
- Although this multiplayergame is near perfect I give a 9/10 for this game.
- Bloodborne was great, Dark souls 3 even better… -OVERWATCH IS FANTASTIC-“
- Joining lobbies, games, navigating the menu system, is all fluent and quick.
- Anything that can be bought over micro transactions can be obtained in game.
- However to simply call the game a first person shooter would be a disservice.
- You destroy enemies extremely quickly and the hit boxes are ridiculously big.
- As far as reasonable expectations go, Overwatch is a damn fine steak, though.
- Team Fortress 2 also had just as many single player options as Overwatch does.
- If you enjoy being cannon fodder, by all means, waste $40 to be cannon fodder.
- You’d be hard pressed to get little more than a boring spray most of the time.
- I’ve taken out an entire team multiple times before with that explosive wheel.
- No one EVER said that this game was going to have a single player campaign. 2.
- Nothing about this game is lacking, there’s even voice chat unlike most moba’s.
- I enjoy the learning curve and most if not all of the maps currently available.
- What I will also say is that what happened at Blizzards round table is obvious.
- Don’t believe me in spawn shoot a canister and watch those great smoke effects.
- No singleplayer, no in-game story, online only….yeah, it’s an online shooter.
Best alternatives and similar games to Overwatch
- Team fortress 2
Overwatch Cinematic Trailer
Overwatch Gameplay | Playing all the Heroes! | Live Stream (BETA)
Overwatch PC Performance Review
This game is rated with a 91/100 score in Metacritic.
- 94 | IGN
- 90 | GameSpot
- 90 | Game Informer
- 90 | Game Revolution
- 90 | Multiplayer.it
- 90 | Vandal Online
- 85 | GamesRadar+
- 88 | Destructoid
- 95 | Everyeye.it
- 90 | PC Gamer
Reddit subreddits and hot topics
“Overwatch Porn: Overwatch’s Very Own Pornhub. Overwatch Hentai, Overwatch
Rule 34, Porn, Hentai, SFM”
Dank Memes of Overwatch
Giving Away 5 Copies of Overwatch: Origins edition
“They’re finally finished: Cheat sheets for all 21 heroes in Overwatch!
Overwatch Patch Notes – June 14, 2016
What is your unpopular Overwatch opinion?
OverWatch has killed the fun for any other game I own
/r/Overwatch becomes the biggest Blizzard subreddit
I created a couple of Overwatch hero cheat sheets. Should I continue?
“The Overwatch beta is more polished than the past 3 online shooters I’ve
Main criticism of Overwatch (RANT)
“Here’s the crux of all of these etiquette discussions: I refuse to allow
the Overwatch community to be toxic like so many others”
This game reminds me of Overwatch so much
Thank you Overwatch for being the first game ever to feature Gibraltar.
“League of Legends playrate rapidly declining in Korea as Overwatch manages
to close the gap by 1%”
Torbjorn is destroying Overwatch on PS4.
Overwatch Overtakes Minecraft in Subscribers!
Thank you, /r/Overwatch!
I designed Overwatch Hero rings… [Link inside]
/r/Overwatch just surpassed /r/GlobalOffensive in subs!
“The Overwatch team ignored our Tick Rate question when it was the most
popular one on facebook.”
“Attention Blizzard. I was not planning on buying Overwatch. But because you
let me try it out for free this weekend, i am buying it 100%. Hell, i might
get two copies.”
Who else has just been scrolling through /r/Overwatch as free time?
Anyone else already bored without Overwatch?