[Total: 1 Average: 2/5]Pandora: First Contact is a science fiction 4X turn-based strategy game on a planetary scale. Our Earth has been exhausted and colonial attempts on other planetary bodies have been in vain. Finally after decades of exploration an interstellar probe has brought promise of a new world.
About this game
Best alternatives and similar games to pandora first contact
- Alpha centauri
- Civilization beyond earth
- Only 6 factions.
- Too few unit types.
- Multiplayer is epic.
- Good replay value.
- Forget civ beyond earth….
- Skip Beyond Earth play this.
- Better than civ: beyond earth.
- AI players needs improvement.
- Factions based on ideology? Check.
- Can’t wait to try multiplayer out.
- What beyond earth should have BEEN!
- Lots of interesting and fun mechanics.
- Multiplayer that actually doesn’t suck.
- THIS is the beyond earth you were looking for!
- Surprisingly fast paced for this type of game.
- So micro manage again to make them work right.
- If your a fan of 4x strategy this game is for you.
- Great Art and very intelligent/funny story writing.
- Sir Patrick Stewart to do some voice overs for them.
- First off, yes, it looks alot like Civ: Beyond Earth.
- This game is great so far only problem is multiplayer
- All I can say is that I had a lot of fun playing this.
- Pandora is a re-imaging of Sid Meier’s Alpha Centauri.
- Choices are Gun, Armor and Special for each unit type.
- Surprisingly better than Civ beyond Earth in many ways.
- This games is one of the best turn based games I’ve played.
- The game’s systems are too brittle to allow for casual play.
- Had a much better time with this game than with Beyond Earth.
- The game is more concentrated on city buildings and fighting.
- Said Imperium declared war on first contact on me by the way.
- There are too many bugs to list, and the game itself is unfun.
- Pandora: First Contact is a relatively simple hex-tile 4x game.
- It gets boring fast if the ai just waits till you slaughter it.
- I played Civ: Beyond Earth for a few hours during a free weekend.
- No, this is not Alpha Centauri! No, this is not Civ: Beyond Earth.
- I found more fun in the special operations.- “”Upgrade is costly””.
- It’s like I’m playing alone in a sandbox, no matter the difficulty.
- Unfortunately there doesn’t seem to much of a multiplayer community.
- So you like Sid Meier’s Alpha Centauri… then this game is for you.
- Hours of turn based battles again both alien life and other leaders.
- Now, Pandora, though you can’t control the aliens as a faction power.
- I am not there yet!PS: A lot better than Civilization Beyond Earth. “
- For those us that play EVE Online, those names should sound familiar.
This game is rated with a 68/100 score in Metacritic.