About this game
- Beautiful soundtrack.
- It’s not grand strategy either.
- So it’s a solid 4x, worth to buy.
- it’s better then sid meier’s smile
- SEVERLY lacking depth as a 4x game.
- Galactic Civilizations; Stellaris is here.
- In Distant Worlds, you can automate everything or nothing.
- If you like Grand Strategy, 4x or Space, you should buy this.
- It is made to be mod friendly, and it shows in base gameplay.
- However, I do love is Resource Management and Base Building games.
- Compared to EU or Crusader Kings the game seems to be pretty plain.
- Wars are unrecoverable. -Micromanagement is from the dark ages here.
- The management part seems to scale pretty badly with the empire size.
- It’s a amazing framework for the best space strategy game of our time.
- I think a greater variety of wargoals would be a really nice addition.
- But it is amazing how many options you have to deal with other empires.
- However, actual combat is just moving stacks onto eachother, as in EU4.
- The early game perfectly captures the feeling of curiosity and exploration.
- Playing on a large screen TV or at high resolution can make you squint a bit.
- This game achieves perfect balance of features, complexity and simplification.
- The tutorial is very well written and smoothly transitioned into my first game.
- If you enjoy Space games and Grand Strategy games you will want to pick this up.
- But it feels less like a grand strategy and more like a somewhat shallow 4X game.
- Distant Worlds has fuel, this game allows you to just hop to ends of the universe.
- So disappointing.The AI cheats – you can’t for instance make them run out of energy.
- Overall very good 9.5 out of 10 love paradox now due to this fantastic well made game
- A cold war started, and eventually I thought I could overpower them and declared war.
- How good is this game? Good enough where I think I won’t need to buy Endless Space 2.
- I’ve been looking for a decent 4X space strategy for ages and Paradox have delivered.
- I will admit the game as it currently stands feels like just the start of the journey.
- The map seems easy enough to understand, and the ability to find stuff seems painless.
- The first time i’ve bothered with a ship designer in a decade.Addicting and a lot of fun.
- You build a science or mineral outpost and thats it. – The ship building is also useless.
- The game surely needs to be polished in regards of some UI elements and Diplomacy aspect.
- You can construct power plants, in lots of different ways in order to get Energy Credits.
- In distant worlds, you had complete freedom to add modules to the ship up to their limit.
- Empire setup is one of the strongest points, but its already leading to massive min/maxing.
- The soundtrack is definitely worth the extra cost for its great quality and good atmosphere.
- You’ll find strange anomolies that spawn research projects and discover wonderous new worlds.
- Great gameplay, interesting stories, the best 4X game of the decade, a must buy for all fans.
- Each elected leader has different personalities as well, with different aims, platforms, etc.
- There are also alliances and federations.Also, the population management system is full-blown.
- I’m waging war just to destroy all life on their planets, and they end up giving them to me…
- If you ever wanted to have true sequel to Master Of Orion 2, this is it (although in real-time).
- Want to play in the Milky Way galaxy? make your own galaxy (or wait for someone else to make it).
- For the price of admission, you really cannot go wrong if you are a strategy fan or a sci fi nerd.
- Also, demanding trade deals, access, technology, star charts, etc, should all be possible goals.
How Long is Stellaris
- Main: 12½ Hours
- Main +extras: 21½ Hours
- Completionist: —
- Combined: 15½ Hours
- Replayability: 18.75%
This game is rated with a 78/100 score in Metacritic.
- 92 | IGN
- 90 | Multiplayer.it
- 80 | Destructoid
- 80 | PC Gamer
- 90 | GamingTrend
- 93 | Eurogamer Italy
- 80 | Metro GameCentral
- 81 | GameWatcher
- 90 | IGN Italia
- 75 | TheSixthAxis
Reddit subreddits and hot topics
“Just What is Stellaris Missing, Exactly? — A Full List of Concepts to be
Added and Quality of Life Fixes to be Made”
Why Stellaris stumbles so hard in the mid game and how to fix it
Stellaris releases on May 9th at 18:00 GMT
Paradox Statement on the Reception of IGN’s Recent Stellaris Review
Can my potato run stellaris?
PSA: Check your Paradox account for Stellaris Sign-up bonus Codes
[LARGE – 3.61 MB] Stellaris Technology Tree
Stellaris Review Thread
Unofficial “Can I run Stellaris ?” Thread. Ask here.
Musings on the lack of soft power in Stellaris
Why Stellaris is (currently) not meant for pacifistic runs.
An update on the future of /r/Stellaris post-release
“Paradox removes a mod aiming to “”get rid of multiculturalism.”” Some in the
Stellaris subreddit applaud this move while others see it as hypocritical
and overly PC. Let’s boldly go where we’ve all gone before.”
Stellaris is currently #1 on Steam’s top sellers
“The Stellaris Empire Planner – A tool to help you build hype and plan your
Stellaris Dev Diary #34 – Clark Patch
Q&A Thread: Day 2
Stellaris Galaxy Generator
“Arumba’s Adjustments – Stellaris #1 – 21 Ways to Improve the Interface of
“Paradox pulls “”discriminatory”” Stellaris mod that made all humans white •
“Steam accidentally leaks the queue page for the new Paradox Development
Studios game a day early: STELLARIS: Grand Strategy, On A Universal Scale