[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]Descend into the depths of an alien underwater world filled with wonder and peril. Craft equipment pilot submarines terraform voxel terrain and out-smart wildlife to explore lush coral reefs volcanoes cave systems and more – All while trying to survive.
- Please add multiplayer !
- Holy cow, this game is amazing.
- Can’t wait for future content. 🙂
- Great graphics and super-simple interface.
- I have encountered bugs but they were minor.
- Don’t buy on Steam if you have an Oculus Rift.
- You have to learn fast or die fast in this game.
- I play on high settings and the water is amazing.
- With no real tutorial yet the dying comes easy.
- This game is incredibly immersive and highly addictive.
- I sometimes use console commands to give myself a quick boost.
- They should have waited until full access before releasing this.
- The graphics are well done and there are some fantastic seascapes.
- I check back everyday to see if theres new features to play with .:)
- It is lacking features but I can’t wait for the future of this game.
- This first thought was from the early access sticker being slabbed on.
- Oculus offers developers free keys to hand out for this type of thing.
- In the current form (which will hopefully change) it is highly nauseating.
- Great game! EXPLORE! explore explore EXPLORE! multi player will be AMAZING!
- Bugs are still out there! Little problems WILL pop up in your game, no question.
- I love story based games, and I didn’t realize that this game would have a story.
- Even though I’m playing on an older game card, the graphics are pretty damn awesome.
- The reactor cores inside must be repaired, or radiation will flood your home miles away.
- The content is beautifully made too which is amazing.
- This game is perfection, only thing I would change is for the world to be randomly generated.
- this is a great game if you like the survival crafting games but overall its a really cool game
- You have your standard survival experience where you have to manage health, hunger, thirst and air.
Best alternatives and similar games