EPIC FANTASY REBORN The next chapter in the highly anticipated Elder Scrolls saga arrives from the makers of the 2006 and 2008 Games of the Year, Bethesda Game Studios. Skyrim reimagines and revolutionizes the open-world fantasy epic, bringing to life a complete virtual world open for you to explore any way you choose.
About this game
Best alternatives and similar games to Skyrim
- Witcher 3
- Fallout 4
- RPG benchmark 9/10.
- Best RPG game ever made.
- Destroyed my social life.
- Do main quest; Fight dragons.
- The combat is dynamic and fun.
- couldnt get past character creation
- just got past character creation10/10
- I should really finish the main story.
- Even the faction quests are better here.
- It’s like Skyrim with guns without guns.
- And an entire modding community behind it.
- On top of this there are no longer character classes.
- One of the best open world cooking games of the year.
- To improve the interface (SkyUI, A Better World Map).
- Words simply cant do this games art direction justice.
- One of the most obvious changes is with the skill system.
- Who needs Grand Theft Auto when you can steal a horse.10/10
- There is adventure to be found in every direction that you turn.
- Character creation is good with a lot of customisation possible.
- I got it for christmas and this was my first proper fantasy rpg.
- It befriends any animal instantly, and he saunters casually away.
- Hundreds of side quests that will keep you going for days on end.
- And this is where your epic quest TRULY begins.Skyim is a good game.
- It doesn’t even matter if you’re familiar with the RPG genre or not.
- But beware adventurer! The province of Skyrim isn’t all fun and games.
- I used to have a normal life like you then i launched skyrim with mods…
- There is so much content in this open world, it is hard to do it justice.
- IntroSkyrim is a excellent RPG if your looking for quantity over quality.
- The storyline and questlines are fabulous, well-written and entertaining.
- All in all, Skyrim has some minor issues but as a whole is a brilliant RPG.
- WARNING: You WILL lose your social life after getting this game…….10/10
- It’s kind of fun to wander about and explore these random caves and what not.
- They start small, but each one unravels into a larger story with higher stakes.
- For anyone who spent money on a mod, we’ll be refunding you the complete amount.
- To enhance character creation (Race Menu, Live Another Life, Disparity, Imperious).
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is an action RPG open world game, developed by Bethesda.
- Sure the main story is linear, it does not feel as epic as past Elder Scrolls games.
- I told her I’d went for a run, made some new friends, ate food and read a good book.
- We would get married and have a child (Fallout New Vegas, the second best game ever).
- Some of them feel like the personal epic that the main quest has always failed to be.
- You can do anything you can\’t do in real life, like using magic and talking to women
- The Elder Scrolls V – Skyrim is with no doubt one of the best games recently released.
- It doesn’t matter if you’ve played the previous Elder Scrolls games or are a newcomer.
- THE ELDER SCOLLS V: SKYRIM – An open world RPG of epic proportions, a true masterpiece
- Grades, ruined.Social life, ruined.Relationship with parents, ruined.Virginity, saved.
- Add in the unlimited potential of modding, and it’s an adventure that continues forever.
- Every building has a story to it, something of interest that you should be checking out.
- After all that, you have the main quest, which one of the most interesting I have played.
Elder Scrolls V Skyrim: Official Gameplay Trailer
“Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Walkthrough – Part 1 – Character Creation (Skyrim
IGN Reviews – Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Game Review
Reddit subreddits and hot topics
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Mods for Skyrim
Cool reference I noticed in Skyrim
“PSA: Don’t downvote TIL posts or random bits of trivia that may seem
obvious to some of us Skyrim Veterans”
I never realize how playing skyrim was so different without fast traveling.
Anyone else get nostalgic urges to play Skyrim every winter?
Any Skyrim redditors lose their phone on a train to London?
“Over 5 years later, Skyrim JUST TODAY lost it’s place in the top 50 weekly
online sales. (Steam)”
“The List of the Best, Must Have Mods for Skyrim, with Links, Descriptions,
and Videos (UPDATED)”
The metals of Skyrim: In-game and real life
Skyrim Special Edition Releases today!
Tweaks to make Skyrim that much better
I let my dad play Skyrim
This game is rated with a 94/100 score in Metacritic.