[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]The Golf Club VR is built off the foundation laid by HB Studios’ original award winning game released in 2014, The Golf Club, taking advantage of the original game’s stunning visual presentation and over 130,000, two kilometer² procedurally and user-generated courses.
- VERY FUN.
- Great but NEEEEEEDS Multiplayer
- Ths nne was an instant refund for me.
- The gameplay itself is very well done.
- Really good fun, its just what i wanted.
- The putting feel is especially well done.
- It’s fun, but it requires a beast machine.
- One of the best sports game experiences in VR
- Finally there is a decent virtual reality golf.
- Aiming a drive is tricky– similar to real life.
- Could be a lot of fun if it was remotely playable.
- Hope this translates to real world golfing somewhat.
- I haven’t broken 90 yet and I’m still on casual level.
- I can hit any sort of shot that I can hit in real life.
- Still some bugs to work out but really fun to play already.
- Sports games are the bomb, these things will be huge in VR.
- I suck at Golf here, as in real life, so it’s very realistic.
- I play golf regularly, and taking a swing in game felt so natural.
- If you don’t play much real life golf then it probably won’t matter.
- Super imersive and the locomotion system is crisp and very functional.
- And just like in real life I have to concentrate to execute a good shot.
- Holy moly! The greens are every bit as readable as they are in real life.
- I made it through a few holes, and I can tell you this game is a lot of fun.
- I am not a real golfer, so I cannot attest to the realism of the simulation.
- I don’t play golf for real, but I did enjoy some golf video games in the past.
- The only issue that I have currently is the sensitivity of the putting simulation.
- The swing mechanics seem very accurate, and seem to reflect real life shot styles well.
- The watch on your wrist and the distance book are well designed and actually very useful.
- I love racing my shot to the green, then watching it drop from the sky with some backspin.
- I’ve done a few full rounds now, and my scores are pretty close to my scores in real life.
The Golf Club VR : Gameplay Trailer
The Golf Club – HTC Vive – Virtual Reality Golf
How Long is The Golf Club
- Main: 10 Hours
- Main +extras: —
- Completionist: —
- Combined: 10 Hours
- Replayability: 12.5%