- Black load screen.
- Easy is a cake walk.
- Easily one of the best of total wars.
- Maybe the best total war game to date.
- Game at release may have slight changes.
- A fantastic edition to the total war series.
- It runs great with a gtx 970 and an i5 3570k.
- I feel like I’m playing World of Warcraft.
- No lag, disconnects, frame drops, none of that.
- The game I’ve been wanting for the last 15 years.
- They showed us as much of the game as they could.
- They understood the issues with Rome II and Attila.
- Clunky cartoon character portraits and GUI to boot.
- Took roughly 10 minutes before it actually launched.
- No RPG style Shogun 2 general avatar for multiplayer.
- A press review copy was provided for The Hidden Levels.
- Played for 6 hour so far and had a bug free experience.
- The most optimized Total War game I’ve played in recent years.
- A really good Total war. Don’t listen to these negative reviews.
- Most of the launch issues have already been patches by the devs
- The other factions also well fleshed out and worth playing with.
- Terrific game so far but much more difficult than Total War Rome.
- This is probably the most challenging Total War game since Shogun 2.
- No longer a grind – Total War Attila was a massive grind to complete.
- Total War: Warhammer was released for Steam on Tuesday 24th May 2016.
- I never saw a total war this well optimised out of the recent series.
- Fantasy gameplay, Total War gameplay, not the buggy release of Rome 2.
- For me, one of the best launch I’ve experienced from a Total War game.
- The factions are so speciallized that you have limited tactical options.
- Video was Recorded and Voiced by The Hidden Levels one and only Manic Ado.
- Many people have said that it black screens or constantly crashes on them.
- How do I describe it? It’s at the same level Shogun 2 was when it came out.
- In terms of gameplay, it’s your standard Total War with a flare of Warhammer.
- Total War: Warhammer was developed by Creative Assembly and published by SEGA.
- Highly recommended to anyone who are fans of strategy, Total War, or Warhammer.
- This is a very well done hybrid of Total War combined with teh Warhammer genre.
- Small details are well thought.I recommend this game if you are a total war fan.
- I would have also loved to been able to create a custom character and a faction.
Total War: WARHAMMER – Join the Battle 360° Trailer
EPIC LAST STAND! – Total War: WARHAMMER Gameplay
Total War: Warhammer – PC Performance Review
This game is rated with a 86/100 score in Metacritic.
- 86 | IGN
- 90 | GameSpot
- 88 | Game Informer
- 90 | Game Revolution
- 87 | Multiplayer.it
- 90 | Vandal Online
- 90 | GamesRadar+
- 80 | 3DJuegos
- 90 | Destructoid
- 86 | Everyeye.it
Reddit subreddits and hot topics
For the CA game Total War: Warhammer
Total War Warhammer
Total War: Warhammer Community
Total War: Warhammer Review Thread
Total war: Warhammer – Review MEGATHREAD
Official Mod Support & Steam Workshop for Total War: WARHAMMER!
Total war: Warhammer Update and Patch Notes!
Total War: Warhammer Delayed Until 2017
[Giveaway] Total War: Warhammer
Total War: WARHAMMER Release Date and More!
“Do not trust Idiotech’s performance review regarding total war: warhammer.
It’s a flat out lie.”
Dev Blog: Sieges and Siege AI in Total War: WARHAMMER
“Total War: Warhammer has a “”pre-order DLC””. The game is supposed to be
released on August 28th, 2016. Why not add it in the main game if you have
270 days until release?”
Total War: WARHAMMER – Specs and Release Date
How Lords work in Total War: WARHAMMER
Why you don’t need to be worried about Total War: Warhammer
Total War: Warhammer FAQ
Total war WARHAMMER megathread
Total War: WARHAMMER at EGX
Total War: Warhammer Battle Magic Spotlight
Total War: WARHAMMER – Vampire Counts Siege Battle | The Siege of Altdorf
Warhammer Total War is great
Total War: Warhammer – What we know so far.
Total War: WARHAMMER – Brettonia vs. the Vampire Counts
BIG GIVEAWAY PART 2!